PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Uno: Technical Problems of SMPS

sungwutang
21-09-11, 13:48
Numerous endusers using Vu+ Uno found technical problem of SMPS of Vu+ Uno.
Is that why Vu+ stopped supplying the Vu+ Uno and Duo approximately 3 months ago?
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thank you

silverfox0786
21-09-11, 13:59
i think yr wrong as i have not heard of this issue before

and uno and duo are still being supplied

Larry-G
21-09-11, 14:08
indeed, i have not heard of this problem either and Vu+ havenot ceased production on either the Uno or Duo as far as i know.

Stanman
21-09-11, 14:09
Must be getting it confused with the FPS issue on the uno which was resolved within the week and nothing wrong with the box at all

Larry-G
21-09-11, 14:11
Must be getting it confused with the FPS issue on the uno which was resolved within the week and nothing wrong with the box at all

agreed, i like silverfox have had a Uno for around 6 or 7 months with no problems at all.

pooface
21-09-11, 14:18
Only report I've seen of this if this same user posting same thing on about 5 different forums (that I've seen). If you can point us to some other links to show some proof of these problems and stop of production, then would help :)

Thanks

silverfox0786
21-09-11, 14:21
Only report I've seen of this if this same user posting same thing on about 5 different forums (that I've seen). If you can point us to some other links to show some proof of these problems and stop of production, then would help :)

Thanks

:roflmao:

thats funny

mass panick to the world

sungwutang
21-09-11, 15:44
Thank you for all of your responses. My main objective of posting it on several forums was to get as many responses as possible to this issue.
Is this not allowed to post the same issue on different forums? If that is the case, I will abide by these rules.
I own a Vu+ Uno in my home and I have had no problems with it, but I just wanted to confirm if the news that I have posted is true or not.
The more responses, the more reliable answers I will get.

pooface
21-09-11, 16:03
Thank you for all of your responses. My main objective of posting it on several forums was to get as many responses as possible to this issue.
Is this not allowed to post the same issue on different forums? If that is the case, I will abide by these rules.
I own a Vu+ Uno in my home and I have had no problems with it, but I just wanted to confirm if the news that I have posted is true or not.
The more responses, the more reliable answers I will get.

No-one said you cannot post to more than one forum ... but the fact remains that no-one has heard any of this information that you have posted... Hence why I asked if you could post some information as to where you came to your assumptions?! As has been said, most distributors still seem to be selling the uno and duo, and I see no reason why they would stop, as many duo users (myself included) have had a long time of hassle-free use...

sungwutang
21-09-11, 16:30
That is all I needed to know. And the more people disagree to this post, means that the news I heard is also false. Thank you for confirming it members.