PDA

View Full Version : new glass 16 hd

kevdoc
19-09-11, 23:10
hi guys, ive recently installed this theme and i love it, id been following all the revisions that were being posted in another thread.... i have the latest revision for this forum installed on my vu+ duo.... only problem im having is that when viewing a channel it no longer shows me current program description when i double tap OK. ive tried changing multiple settings in the glass 16 setup menu but cant seem to get the right one that needs set to either yes or no, is it maybe a combination of various settings that need set? sorry for such a noob question lol

p.s. i didnt want to start a new thread, i was gonna post in the thread were the revisions were being updated but it was closed.

silverfox0786
19-09-11, 23:12
you not mentioned what image yr using

but if VIX then vix does not have second info bar anymore

if you want second info bar please install it from the vix feeds

kevdoc
19-09-11, 23:18
im using the latest vix image, with all the software updated via vix menu.... it was working when i first installed enigma2-skin-hdglass16_2.92_mipsel.ipk. i was able to double press ok and it gave me the program info for currently viewing channel. it wasnt untill i updated to enigma2-skin-hdglass16_3.35_mipsel.ipk that i lost the ability. strange :S

kevdoc
20-09-11, 00:01
ok so ive installed secondinfo bar of the vix feed but it still isnt giving me the info i need with double press OK. but it was def there before updating the revisions, how could that be? thanks for your help.

silverfox0786
20-09-11, 01:08
it could be a break in the glass skin

you need to remember the skin is not designed for VIX

i love that skin too but dont use it solely for that reason

it might be an idea to email/message the skin developer and ask him to add native vix support as he once did back in vix 1.1 days

irishchris
20-09-11, 01:27
Go into setup / system / customise

Then scroll down to "show event info on 2nd ok" and set to yes and press green. You will now have program info back on double press of ok button :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
20-09-11, 06:18
And don't forget Glass HD messes up a number of systemfiles; it doesn't behave as a plugin should.

kevdoc
20-09-11, 15:02
Thanks chris but it is set to yes lol that's what I can't get my head around. Il email the creator and ask for native VIX support, it looks so sweet with the gold picons. Just one more thing, when u say second info bar, are you guys talking about the bar across the bottom changes what info it shows? Just I noticed while looking at the sneak peek of andyblacs VIX HD skin that one of the screen shots named second info bar, isn't the information that I'm trying to get to show. It's the info that would tell me what a film is about etc. Just incase there's a mix up :P that's what I tho the second info bar was until I seen his screen shot. Lol

irishchris
20-09-11, 17:45
No secondinfobar is now incorporated into the main infobar in vix. It showed orbital position, frequency, ccam info etc, all of which are now on the main infobar making the plugin second infobar redundant. Uninstall it mate if you have installed it as is of no benefit :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
20-09-11, 17:55
Well, depends on which screen you use. For the Magic-(E)HD skins I made a lot of changes to the SIB-screen, showing technical info as well as the extended Next/Now event description.

kevdoc
20-09-11, 18:13
Yea thought that's what you guys were talking about lol it's not the orbit n frequent etc. That I'm after on double press ok. It'd the info about the program i.e. Actors who may be in the film the year it was made and a brief description about it. Anybody know how I can get this working again? It's doing my tits in because when going threw the channel list with pic u can't see it as it also shows u the picon and program of the channel your viewing above the channel currently highlighted. If I had the knowledge to mod the skin I would remove this and just keep the picon and info about the highlighted channel in channel list with pic and completely leave out the current channel being viewed. I had always had this with a double press, on VIX skin and even the first revision of glass 16 Hd I installed.

kevdoc
21-09-11, 19:10
Could somebody please consider adding the option of showing event info on 2nd OK please if their is going to be anymore revisions of this skin. It's available in setup/system/customize. I've it set to yes but I'm guessing the glass16 settings are taking priority to this when its set. Thanks guys.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

silverfox0786
21-09-11, 19:16
you will have to ask the skin maker for that

kevdoc
21-09-11, 19:19
It worked in the first revision I had

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk