PDA

View Full Version : Clarke-Tech ET9000

digi247
18-09-11, 19:45
Hi All,

I have for sale my Clarke-Tech Branded ET9000 thats only just over 2 months old.

It is in near immaculate condition with no scratches to the front , Top, Sides, Rear.

It comes with all accessories which have never been used and also the remote has been used Once during Initial setup of the Box and then returned to the original packaging so is unmarked.

I have also fitted a fan in the ET9000 with PC silencer Fan Rubbers instead of screws which should keep noise levels down although i have yet to hear it running.

I also have a Brand new Fan which i will include as a spare just in case ( Bought 2 just to be on the safe side)

I am looking for £300 + Postage ( I am In Manchester If collection is easier )

Thank you

silverfox0786
18-09-11, 20:39
hey mate

considering this is a clarke tech and not a xtrend i can offer you £250 inc delivery on this

digi247
18-09-11, 22:53
hey mate

considering this is a clarke tech and not a xtrend i can offer you £250 inc delivery on this

Thanks for the offer but no thanks seeing as clarke-tech have taken the brand back from xtrend i think its worth more

thanks again

silverfox0786
18-09-11, 23:26
The offer is on the table

and no clarke tech not only have not taken the brand back but the brand never belonged to them its always been xtrend

they just brought boxes and rebadged them clarketech and it was xtrend that took the brand back from them

who since have sold them a few more which again have been rebadged from xtrend et9000 to clarketech et9100

but thats just devating from this thread

as i said my offer is there if you wish to accept

:D

Larry-G
18-09-11, 23:31
just to clarify as said by silverfox. xtrend are the ODM ( original design manufacturers ) of the ET / XT 9000 receiver, clarke tech are OEM meaning they bought a quantity of these receivers and branded it as their own. CT were never the makers or owners of the brand. hence the existence of the so called 9100 which is just a 9000 again re-badged.

digi247
19-09-11, 01:21
Thanks for the confirmation you learn something everyday, but still thanks for the offer but a £90 drop in 2 months is a bitter pill to swallow especially considering the condition of the unit.

I shall leave it for now thanks

Stanman
19-09-11, 18:35
Thanks for the confirmation you learn something everyday, but still thanks for the offer but a £90 drop in 2 months is a bitter pill to swallow especially considering the condition of the unit.

I shall leave it for now thanks

Are you saying you no longer want to sell in which case thread needs to be closed or just Silver's offer?

digi247
19-09-11, 18:36
Are you saying you no longer want to sell in which case thread needs to be closed or just Silver's offer?

Just silver's offer still for sale not at £250 though.

Thanks

silverfox0786
21-10-11, 01:25
Thread has not been updated for more than 4 weeks and now will be closed

If OP requires it reinstated please contact a member of staff

Thanks