PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Source Code

machare
18-09-11, 12:19
Where does the source code for the Vix image live, and how is is it compiled?

There is a small bug in the XMLTV Importer setup. - It appears to return to the default Automatic start time if the box is put into deep standby and then restarted.

andyblac
18-09-11, 14:07
Where does the source code for the Vix image live, and how is is it compiled?

There is a small bug in the XMLTV Importer setup. - It appears to return to the default Automatic start time if the box is put into deep standby and then restarted.

we will be creating a wiki soon with this info, but for now, can you explain more, so i get one of our beta test guy to check on 2.3 (soon to be released, where in final testing stage now)

thanks

andy.

Rimmel
18-09-11, 14:37
Do you know if they have fixed the mgcamd not starting properly issue? I know theres a way to get it to autostart - but it still doesn't start if you restart the gui (rather than a full box restart)

machare
18-09-11, 17:40
we will be creating a wiki soon with this info, but for now, can you explain more, so i get one of our beta test guy to check on 2.3 (soon to be released, where in final testing stage now)

Press Menu button the select
Setup
System
EPG
XMLTV-importer

Change the Automatic start time from the default which I think is 05:45 to some other time. e.g. 08:00
Put the STB in Deep standby. The box will restart at this time if left.

Power on the box. The automatic start time now shows the default 05:45. not the value set above, the box then starts at 05:45 - if left in Deep standby.

i.e. You can't use a time of 08:00 as a regular run time if the STB is left in Deep Standby

machare
18-09-11, 18:17

Please ignore previous post - as I can no longer edit it!

Press Menu button the select
Setup
System
EPG
XMLTV-importer

Change the Automatic start time from the default which I think is 05:45 to some other time. e.g. 13:30
Put the STB in Deep standby. The box will restart at this time if left in Deep standby.

However, the following day I have found that the box has probably started at the default 05:45. At any rate this is time now shown on the XMLTV-importer menu.

i.e. I can't use a time of 13:30 as a regular run time if the STB is left in Deep Standby