PDA

View Full Version : Dish Movement

Nalareddep
15-09-11, 09:34
Can anyone help with advice please:

I can move my dish to different Satellites with the Satfinder and also when I do a manual scan but......

When I change from one stored program to another on a different Sat e.g. from 19.2 E to 29.2 E the dish does not move and the channel therefore does not appear?

tagteam3283
16-09-11, 09:30
have u ticked of to use USALS and are u using a USALS motor? if not, id you only diseqc then enable thisd in the motor setup

Rob van der Does
16-09-11, 15:13
Just to be sure: either you store positions (each satellite gets his own LNB-number, and that number corresponds to a stored position) or you use USALS. The two of them can't be mixed up.
Normally I would advise to use USALS, because it's very easy to set up. Only if the dish is not aligned correctly, DiSEqC 1.2 no-USALS might be handy.

Nalareddep
16-09-11, 18:33
I am using USALS on both tuners even though LNB2 is a direct cable to LNB wheras LNB1 is via the motor.

The motor is a Technomate TM-2600 Diseqc H-H motor

Rob van der Does
16-09-11, 18:57
So Tuner B (direct connected to LNB 2) is set to "Second cable from motor" I presume?

And tuner A is set to "advanced" assigning the same LNB # (let's say LNB1) to all desired satellites?

If both questions are answered with "yes" all should be OK.

Nalareddep
16-09-11, 22:33
yes I have set Tuner B to 'second cable of motorised LNB Tuner A'

Tuner A is set Simple / Positioner because if I set it Advanced / all satellites the LNB = LNB33 !!!!

Rob van der Does
17-09-11, 06:32
Tuner A is set Simple / Positioner because if I set it Advanced / all satellites the LNB = LNB33 !!!!
No, use advanced, but not the "all satellites".
Adjust the settings of LNB 1 to DiSEqC 1.2 with USALS and assign LNB 1 to the satellites you want to see.

So Astra 1 = LNB 1; Astra 2 = LNB 1; Astra 3 = LNB 1 etc. etc.