PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Uno Videosettings does not opt HDMI ?

Ezee
13-09-11, 22:19
As I resolved by help of this forum my video resolution issue I stumbled upon a new question; why is there no option to choose the HDMI port as output channel for the video settings made? any port showing just not HDMI although the auto-resolution plug-in is on-screen showing the setting as made correctly...you can think then what is the problem if you get what you set, but I'm just curious why the HDMI port,which is the most used connection, is not available to choose.

Stanman
13-09-11, 22:22
Am lost on this, the box will output using whatever lead you have connected and its the TV that you need to select the source on. All of my boxes - two connected via HDMI and one via Component, I have never selected output on the box apart from resoltion.

silverfox0786
13-09-11, 22:22
so rry i didnt get what your aasking

what image are you using as hdmi is available as a input when u got through the setup wizard

after that its set

Ezee
13-09-11, 22:56
Ja sorry still using the original image...in the a/v settings menu on the first line i can/have to choose the output channel for the video setting of my preference and there I can set component/scart/dvi but not HDMI so why is that missing? am I clear or you loosing me again?

silverfox0786
13-09-11, 22:59
Ja sorry still using the original image...in the a/v settings menu on the first line i can/have to choose the output channel for the video setting of my preference and there I can set component/scart/dvi but not HDMI so why is that missing? am I clear or you loosing me again?

DVI is HDMI

its just using a DMM core for the image

its just a renaming issue

but DVI represents HDMI

Larry-G
13-09-11, 23:00
dont really know as i have only used the original image once to test the blind scan function before it was brought into the VIX image. i personally find the original image far too basic and lacking in features for my own use.

Ezee
13-09-11, 23:05
Aha...like that, ok so thanks for clearing me up on this.