PDA

View Full Version : Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.6.5 and Ccam installer

Desi101
13-09-11, 20:38
Hi Guys,

Just flashed the Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.6.5 image on to my VU Duo (moving on from my VIX 2.2). I have ftp'd my Ccam.cfg file in /etc. I then downloaded the ipk files from the sticky "CCcam ipk for Dream-elite VU+ and Dreambox". I then extracted all the files in this rar file which included two sub folders "etc" and "usr" along with the various ccam ipk files. So then I ftp'd all 5 of the ipk files to the /tmp folder and not knowing what to do with the "etc" and "usr" folders, I ftp'd these also to replace the same folders on the VuDuo. I then was trying to see where within this Black Hole image I can actually Install these Ccams. In Vix image 2.2 you can do that using IPK installer in the menus. Can anyone advise how do that in this BH image. Also did I do the right thing by ftp'ing the "etc" and "usr" as I did also?

Thanx in advance.:confused:

Desi101
13-09-11, 21:00
OK I found how to do that on another forum: press green, then yellow, then the drop-down menu, press the "Manual Install Ipk packges" on your remote control by pointing to the "OK" button. You will see that you want to install the ipk file. /I]

Now I ave all channels working just need to sort out the EPG. At present it appears one hour ahead of UK time. Can anyone advise how do I fix that to be correct BST?

Donnie
13-09-11, 21:08
menu > setup > system > timezone

Desi101
13-09-11, 22:50
Thanx Donnie, fixed the time zone issue.:D Now one other thing..sorry...I don't seem to get either BBC One HD or BBC HD. It just stays blank. All other HD channels work fine. Why would that be?

basilyoung
14-09-11, 00:19
have you treied a manuel scan freq 10847 v symbol rate 23000 fec 7/8 bbc 1 hd/ bbc hd

Desi101
16-09-11, 10:18
have you treied a manuel scan freq 10847 v symbol rate 23000 fec 7/8 bbc 1 hd/ bbc hd

Sorry not sure what you mean. Are you suggesting I perofrm a manual scan but for just "freq 10847 v symbol rate 23000 fec 7/8 "? Can you kindly explain how to do that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Larry-G
16-09-11, 10:52
yes he is asking you to perform a manual scan on that one transponder. i dont use BH so i'm not sure of the exact menu structure but in VIX it's

menu > setup > service searching >manual scan.

you can from there enter all the details you need.

Desi101
16-09-11, 20:43
Thanx that did the trick:D