PDA

View Full Version : Dish delivery cost

jcm193
11-09-11, 16:33
Hi can anyone recommend a cheap courier that i can send out my Gibertinti 1.25 and stabb motor with,ive look at qoutes and there are asking stupid money,ive placed the system on ebay as a complete package as pickup only but i would also like to place it here but with the option of delivery cheers

Stanman
11-09-11, 17:25
Try Parcel2go, normally quite cheap. You can also go via topcashback for a little bit more off the first parcel you send with them.

Sicilian
11-09-11, 19:23
You will have trouble shipping that with an online parcel service, not cos of the weight, but the size and volumetric weight.

Couriers use this formula to work out the volumetric weight.

Height X Width X Depth divide by 4000.

jcm193
11-09-11, 19:54
Tell me about it Sicilian the cheapest price i could find was nearly £50 and that was for the dish boxed,i didnt even try the motor

You will have trouble shipping that with an online parcel service, not cos of the weight, but the size and volumetric weight.

Couriers use this formula to work out the volumetric weight.

Height X Width X Depth divide by 4000.

bmitie
21-09-11, 00:18
jcm, I am about to buy a gilbertini 1.25m from germany, i am in ireland, from uk to buy bew its 60 delivery!!! are you selling separately or a a job lot? and where are you roughly? i could check out couriers here

bmitie