PDA

View Full Version : Audio from another channel

oddbjarne
09-09-11, 22:59
Hi,

Is there a plugin available for ET 9000 that makes it possible to choose audio-track from another channel
and combine it with the channel I'm watching?

Example; choose swedish audio from Viasat Fotboll (not HD) and use it with Sky Sport HD that originally has Italian/english/german etc. audio.
Would be really useful for soccer. Also if this is available is it possible to sync?

Thanks.

machare
10-09-11, 10:28
What about PIP? Trouble is I expect that the sound comes from the main picture rather than the smaller one.

Such a feature would also be usefull for getting an English soundtrack for Eurosport

Stanman
10-09-11, 12:43
As far as I know this cannot be done, would be handy to listen to Test Match Special whislt watching the match on sly but no can do.
As for PIP, there is no audio from the channel in the PIP window.

halflife
24-09-11, 12:46
there is plugin for e2 call audiopip and works with dm8000 and some ipbox. I was try it with et9000, but not work properly

Stanman
24-09-11, 13:41
do you have the IPK file, if so can you post it up

halflife
26-09-11, 08:16
I can't upload here, just google enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiopip_0.1_mipsel.rar

silverfox0786
26-09-11, 09:51
Is there any resin why u cant upload here

I would search it but I'm on tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

pooface
26-09-11, 11:03
Here you go:

Info I found out about it:

After knowing the people who know me I do not like to complain but rather act I've just thought of the occasion times as you can see a TV transmitter and quickly pick up the sound from another.

Go with the code of the split screen plugin actually quite easy: you zoomed the PIP to full screen, and if you then weiterzappt normal, you can get the sound from any other channel to full screen PIP image (PipZAP is of course if installed).

So ARD Sport tone for the football game on Sky Sports or the like (where the stop is less loud Getrцte combined with the better picture).

I think this is currently just a good time to test it :-)

Install by placing the ipk to / tmp via FTP push, and then:

ipkg install / *. ipk tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiopip

If it does not like and you want to be rid of it:

ipkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiopip

If it is installed after restart enigma2 easy to use in the Extensions Menu (on blue or blue in Lang GP2) where you turn Pip Pip enable audio weiterzappen select and then stop, the rest is probably self-explanatory.

Turn to do it then logically with the normal PIP Abdrehmenupunkt in the same Extensions Menu. In principle, the audio Pip is indeed only one with full-screen PIP, so that one gets when you zap just the sound from another station to do so.

Normal PIP should of course continue to go in the Extensions Menu, just not both at the same

And of course only on the boxes can also PIP (ie 8000/7025)

PS: Nettorbeitszeit for the plugin was not expecting 10 minutes, so not too much, but it works
What I would like to confirm once again the discussion of the DMM from the split-screen PIP rausholt unfortunately not all might be technically possible and even quite easy ts may en a unique point of any other receiver would - like the great Time Shifting )

Dunno why OP couldn't post. But, I think something like this that can use internet stream for audio would be better. If you don't have 2 motors for example (or combination of fixed dishes), then it's a bit difficult to get audio from (e.g) 13e and video from 4.8e. Also, why, if the audio is on a different channel, don't you just watch the transmission from that channel :confused:

pooface
26-09-11, 11:19
But, I think something like this that can use internet stream for audio would be better. If you don't have 2 motors for example (or combination of fixed dishes), then it's a bit difficult to get audio from (e.g) 13e and video from 4.8e. Also, why, if the audio is on a different channel, don't you just watch the transmission from that channel :confused:

Talking of which, I just found this:

webradioFS plays mp3 radio streams from the Internet and has many adjustable options

Unfortunately, some time is a collection of stream Shoutcast no longer possible (and will for the foreseeable future be)

Therefore, there is webradioFS now in a new version:

- several favorite files possible
- to change a favorite right in the plugin (eg changed URL)
- Add new favorites directly in the plugin
- errors are handled better

- Skins aged (for Skinner)
- Language Support

Favorites:
the Favorites files are located in '/ etc / conff / ' and must necessarily have the extension '. wbrFS_fav'. It can be used more than one favorite files (example: 1_Micha.wbrFS_fav / 2_Klaus.wbrFS_fav / 3_Ines.wbrFS_fav / 4_Reaggy.wbrFS_fav / 5_Oldies.wbrFS_fav) The numbering is useful because the favorites are ordered alphabetically, starting from the first stream is always File loaded.
The favorite files (do not use DOS / Windows mode!) with an editor to edit.
The individual streams are registered as follows:
[Native Radio (Mixed Format)]
url = hxxp://camstreaming.brownrice.com:10501
description = Bit rate: 128, Indian Music

Oops! webradioFS who has used prior to version 2.0 and would like to take on their favorites, you must customize the Favorites file and move to the directory '/ etc / conff /

Operation:
faster exchange Favorites: Bouquet buttons
Favorites list: yellow
selected Edit Favorites: blue
Settings: red
Sleep-Timer: green
Also buttons: Menu, Help, Info

Dunno whether it allows video from one channel and audio from the web, and there might be many different changes to the writeup above, as the writeup was originally for v2.2... But it gives info of what the plugin does...