PDA

View Full Version : Sooo.. what should i be doing? :)

danmed
08-09-11, 18:24
So i got my TM800 working yesterday using the WOS IQ image from the 31st of July... Everything's cool.. think i've got the hang of things but seeing as you guys are the experts.. what else should i be doing?

I realise Streaming isn't working yet (This is something i miss from my dm500).. any ETA on when it will be?
Whilst the CoolEPG is nice, are there any skins for it? or is there another EPG that looks more like UK Sky TV?
Any plugins you can recommend? I've obviously got the EPG Grabber already..
Any recommended skins? (i'm using BrushedAlu-HD at the moment)

One other thing.. some how i downloaded something, and lost about 2mb of free space.. I've now put a USB hdd in and so the EPG and picosn are sat on there, but i havn't gotten my 2mb back.. any ideas?

Any suggestions would be great.. cheers :)

silverfox0786
08-09-11, 18:30
go to tm website and get the latest UR image mate

dont get me wrong im all for WOS image but i think UR have an updated version

danmed
08-09-11, 18:32
ok cool, i'll take a look.. is there a way i can take a backup of my current set up so i can easily get back to it?

silverfox0786
08-09-11, 18:34
there is a way but its been so long since i used a tm800

im sure another member will know how just await one of em to reply

danmed
08-09-11, 18:37
OK Cheers, the TM site doesn't seem to offer downloads for the tm800hd. i'm doing a Google at the moment to see what the latest is.

I can't seem to find anything near current from UR.. seems they have backed off and IQ have taken over (which is what the WOS image is based on)... not sure i'd benefit from switching away.. unless anyone has any suggestions??

I'm a real sucker for skins.. but in the plugin downloads there seems to only be 2 or 3.. is there another source i should be using or is there a good place to go looking?

silverfox0786
08-09-11, 18:43
try here

http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/list.php?board=tm800hd

but i think WOS is the latest image mate

danmed
08-09-11, 18:57
Ah fair enough.. i'll go skin hunting then :)

Cheers

Sicilian
08-09-11, 19:42
go to tm website and get the latest UR image mate

dont get me wrong im all for WOS image but i think UR have an updated version

UR team are no more. IQ have taken over. The WOS IQ image is based on the latest IQ image.

silverfox0786
08-09-11, 20:15
UR team are no more. IQ have taken over. The WOS IQ image is based on the latest IQ image.

yeah sorry i didnt realise untill i looked at the image repo and yes WOS image is the latest and probly better as it has epg working among other things

danmed
09-09-11, 07:31
yeah sorry i didnt realise untill i looked at the image repo and yes WOS image is the latest and probly better as it has epg working among other things

No probs guys, thanks.

Like i said it's all working great.. i just like fiddling :)