PDA

View Full Version : Gibertinti 1.25 plus hh 120 motor

jcm193
08-09-11, 18:18
Im upgrading to a channel master 1.8 a week Monday do I'm letting people know that i will be selling my dish and hh 120 motor its about 4 months old,I've painted the dish black and it does not affect the dish at all. I'm looking for £135 collection in south devon for both items. delivery is likely to be £ 30 plus but I've not confirmed that the moment,if your interested let me know on the thread i will not be selling until I've installed the replacement dish thanks.

silverfox0786
08-09-11, 18:27
Im upgrading to a channel master 1.8 a week Monday do I'm letting people know that i will be selling my dish and hh 120 motor its about 4 months old,I've painted the dish black and it does not affect the dish at all. I'm looking for £135 collection in south devon for both items. delivery is likely to be £ 30 plus but I've not confirmed that the moment,if your interested let me know on the thread i will not be selling until I've installed the replacement dish thanks.

im gonna close this thread untill you are actually ready to sell it

please pm any staff when your ready to sell it

silverfox0786
11-09-11, 21:44
thread reopened on seller request as he is now ready to sell it

jcm193
11-09-11, 21:54
Ok everyone as stated before iam selling my Gibertinti 1.25 and my Stabb HH 120 motor i will include an inverto black ultra lnb and fixing pole and brackets if requred.As i have said before the dish is now sprayed black but still works 100% the stabb motor is fully working as well,ive tried to find a cheap way of sending this out in the post but without luck,I believe the dish is 5kg and the motor is 3.2 kg but the cost of sending is somthing like £50 plus what ever it costs for the motor.Im going to sell this as pick up only unless you can find a cheaper way of picking it up,Iam looking for £140 for everything if you do want it you can pick it after a week this monday iam in South Devon not from torquay any question please ask this is also listed on ebay for a wider market thanks.

jcm193
21-09-11, 17:14
Hi this thread may as well be closed,the dish sold on ebay as pickup only,sadly the person who won
lives in aberdeen i live devon i guess he will not be picking it up anytime soon.

silverfox0786
21-09-11, 17:18
:roflmao:

wow thats a distance

i guess he was desperate

least u got the money as i would say must be payed for now

thread closed as requested

i would ask how much it sold for but after i close thread yiou wont be able to post

Stanman
21-09-11, 17:19
Thread closed as requested.

silverfox0786
21-09-11, 17:20
haha stanman

too fast for ya

jcm193
21-09-11, 17:32
I would of sold everything for £ 120 collection he has not paid or contacted me yet i can not imagine how much it would to pick up i guess my place will have t o be the new jodral bank for now