PDA

View Full Version : Narrative Audio stream settings??

Rimmel
08-09-11, 13:43
Hi, is there any way to change the priority of the Narrative audio stream on the ViX image? e.g on my ET9000 the NAR stream is selected as default all the time - this is annoying and I remember the dboxII used to do this on some images and i managed to either set the non NAR stream as default or remove the option for the NAR stream completely.

It seems the NAR stream always manages to get the 0 index with the non NAR (normal) stream getting the index of 1.

thanks
CT

im85288
08-09-11, 14:20
Hi, is there any way to change the priority of the Narrative audio stream on the ViX image? e.g on my ET9000 the NAR stream is selected as default all the time - this is annoying and I remember the dboxII used to do this on some images and i managed to either set the non NAR stream as default or remove the option for the NAR stream completely.

It seems the NAR stream always manages to get the 0 index with the non NAR (normal) stream getting the index of 1.

thanks
CT

Have you looked at this: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?9108-Audio-Description-Naration-stream-issue

Rimmel
08-09-11, 14:24
LOL thanks for that I just came back on to say I had found exactly that on the box!

thanks for the reply - appreciated
CT

on the old dbox2 I remember having to change it directly in a conf file somewhere