PDA

View Full Version : Problem with silverfox bouquet All music channells have the same audio from mtv1

gazwazzzz
06-09-11, 19:31
Hello people,

I am installing the silverfox bouquet from the plugins with the remote on a tm800hd, my girlfriend is only delighted that the channell numbers are all the same as s*y and wont have it any other way now. The only problem is that the music section all the channells seem to have the same audio stream from mtv1.

Is there an updated silverfox bouquet I can use, an by the way respect to silverfox on an excellent bouquet.

Thanks,
Jay

silverfox0786
06-09-11, 22:31
jay can you tell me the date of teh bouquets as i dont post in blue panel for remote on tm800hd

its possible they are outdated

please click my links in signature for latest bouquets sets

btw thanks for compliments

jfk
07-09-11, 15:08
Hello people,

I am installing the silverfox bouquet from the plugins with the remote on a tm800hd, my girlfriend is only delighted that the channell numbers are all the same as s*y and wont have it any other way now. The only problem is that the music section all the channells seem to have the same audio stream from mtv1.

Is there an updated silverfox bouquet I can use, an by the way respect to silverfox on an excellent bouquet.

Thanks,
Jay#

Please try this because it happened to me once before;
Go the particular channel,Press help on you remote control on the second page you will see audio option okay on it, then scroll down and press okay on English. that how it worked for me.

adamvfr
13-09-11, 18:11
Hi Silverfox,

I also seem to have the same problem on my vu+ duo.
The mtv channels all default to the same audio channel. If i change the audio to english its the corrects audio but it doesn't save!
The bouquet list i am using is your latest with the EID special name inside it.

Hope you can help!

adamvfr
13-09-11, 19:20
Sorted it!

Menu button, setup, system , auto language section.
Disable prefer audio by channel and then manually choose english from audio language.

Hope that helps!