PDA

View Full Version : FutureDream-HD Skin by Tayrax

bassethound
03-09-11, 17:18
Is the Skin (future dream HD of Tayrax ) which I like so far at the "BEST", but that is always in the eye of the beholder, super job of Tayrax!

Have the (skin.xml) file times in the areas they most used (InfoBar, SecondInoBar, Channel list, program overview, Single-EPG, Multi-EPG display, Enhanced Movie Center), adapted for people to something wegsitzen from the TV!

InfoBar, SecondInoBar I have improved optical, the font size and arrangements of each character! Hanging with ScreenShot turn!

The following plugins from the feed or Manual in the VTI 3.1 installed and working with my custom image (skin.xml) file conversion, yet had no Crashlog!

Update: 02.09.2011

Errors corrected, the date field for example, was too small (Thursday, September 1st, 2011)!

The following plugins from the feed or Manual in the VTI 3.1 installed and working with my custom image (skin.xml) file conversion, yet had no Crashlog!

CCcam Info
webradioFS 5.71
PictureCenterFS 2.0
Enhanced Movie Center
Merlin Music Player
MyTubePlayer
HDMI CEC - The one off & works great with my Toshiba Regza!

Thanks moebeljoe

I hang the (skin.xml) unzip file with in that, and then simply copy via FTP connection to the \ usr \ share \ enigma2 \ future dream silver-HD \ and overwrite the existing file with it!

important:
I recommend that the existing file to save in advance!