PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Stanman
02-09-11, 20:53
Haven't been long time and looking at their website, appears you can buy a ticket for all the ride. I dont think kids will go on every single one and cant be arsed to spend £88 for all of them.
Do they still do the ticket strips so you can pick and chose?

bassethound
02-09-11, 22:17
last time i went to blackpool you could buy strips of tickets but they charge a £5 admission fee for entry even if you dont go on the rides

Stanman
02-09-11, 22:21
BH how much were the strips and how many rides, I know they used to be categories of rides.

I dont think LO or the misses will want to go on the rides so no point paying for them. Am thinking get the family package which is £86 and pay for the misses to enter.

bassethound
02-09-11, 22:27
i cant remember m8 the last time i went in 2010 to the pleasure beach i didnt go in they wanted fiver for a 80 year old pensioner and a fiver for my wife who is in a wheelchair so we told them there robbing gits and left :D

Stanman
02-09-11, 23:03
I know how you feel. No way half of them will go on the rides, am only going for the little one as she loves Dora Explorer, I just hope she doesn't hit her over the head and wants to bring her back with her:D:D

Stanman
03-09-11, 16:35
After all that ended up in Bourenmouth and have to sau not a bad choice, LO enjoying themselves on a lovely sandy beach and sun is shining.:thumbsup:

bassethound
03-09-11, 16:55
well done m8 as its pissing down here in the north west :p

Stanman
03-09-11, 21:50
I saw the forecast and that put me off as well, supposed to be worse tommorrow. I have to say I was very impressed with Bournemouth, not as many rides as BP but more enjoyable and better beach.
Next time gonna go down with a barby as they let you BBQ after 6 on the beach.:thumbsup::thumbsup: