PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] EPG Errors

BadBoy
01-09-11, 22:39
When will the EPG errors be fixed, i have emailed quite a few crash logs.

An EPG search always crashes and then the box needs to be rebooted.

Press yellow, yellow again for a new search and then the green screen appears and vix crashes.

silky
02-09-11, 00:21
When will the EPG errors be fixed, i have emailed quite a few crash logs.

An EPG search always crashes and then the box needs to be rebooted.

Press yellow, yellow again for a new search and then the green screen appears and vix crashes.

hhmm,

just tried mine and it works perfectly using yellow button, where are you saving your EPG data too?

silky

BadBoy
02-09-11, 07:13
Its stored on USB

copex
02-09-11, 09:40
i have a ET5000 if i use the guide button the hit exit i get the green screen, if i use the ok button to get out of the guide all is ok.

silky
02-09-11, 09:42
Hi,

Yes I just tried it hitting the exit button and it crashed, tried again with ok button works fine, think thats your answer for now badboy.

Cheers

BadBoy
02-09-11, 21:01
My problem is that i can't do a search. I no longer get the screen for entering a search term.

digi247
03-09-11, 09:39
hhmm,

just tried mine and it works perfectly using yellow button, where are you saving your EPG data too?

silky

Same here as silky no problems with epg manual download or automatic and mine also is on USB, maybe a complete reflash of vix may solve the problem

BadBoy
03-09-11, 10:17
Can you try this,

From info bar, press yellow epg search and then yellow again for a new search and tell me if it crashes or not?

silky
03-09-11, 10:26
Hi Badboy,

just got the misses to try it and works fine, no crash!.

silky.

Stanman
03-09-11, 22:01
Can you try this,

From info bar, press yellow epg search and then yellow again for a new search and tell me if it crashes or not?

Do you have any additional plugins or skins installed?

Hontch
04-09-11, 10:01
Hi,

Yes I just tried it hitting the exit button and it crashed, tried again with ok button works fine, think thats your answer for now badboy.

Cheers

I had that problem to start with after every fresh install, however it always seemed to disappear, possibly after an epg update.

BadBoy
04-09-11, 11:42
Only additional plugin is livefootball and I have the latest vix 2.2.110