PDA

View Full Version : help updating satellites.xml

smabedian
20-06-10, 23:45
Hi Catseye
I have got TM-800 HD + TM-2600 Motor also quite new to this reciever. Could you please give me some clue how to update its satellite list with .xml files or the setting files that you have provided. I need a loader and etc. as you know better than me.
many thanks in advance.
SMA

Sicilian
21-06-10, 05:09
I've moved your thread here, in future please do not post in a downloads section!

smabedian
21-06-10, 18:05
OK Sicilian, sorry mate I am new to this forum.
Could you please help me with my quastion. made mistake and bought this receiver should have spend more and buy vu+ :(
thanks to you I've manage to update the software, but as you know media player, pvr and many more of its option are not functioning. I contacted technomate it seems that they didnot know when update and software will be ready. technically I've paid for something that is not completed yet and even has not got any user's manual.
many thanks in advance.

reddishd
10-07-10, 10:36
Can anyone suggest a good .xml editor to update the S** full 28.2%east by VU+ Support.co.uk list as some of the HD channels are not hd, That say they are and one of the sport 2 channels is missing on one of the satellites.

Sicilian
10-07-10, 10:52
Can anyone suggest a good .xml editor to update the S** full 28.2%east by VU+ Support.co.uk list as some of the HD channels are not hd, That say they are and one of the sport 2 channels is missing on one of the satellites.

You can use Dreamboxedit or Dreamset.

fdlsys
19-07-10, 17:37
Second that. I can confirm that Dreamset 2.26 (x64) reads and writes TM800 (Enigma-2 ver. 4) lamedb and custom (favourites) groups.
Furthermore, it talk to TM800 Enigma correctly - it shows read/write messages on TV screen.
One thing it does NOT do, is flush previous satellites.xml out of memory, so, as soon as you write to the box, go [Menu]->[Restart Enigma] (it works with the last two images).