PDA

View Full Version : Help! VU+ UNO or ET9000 for SD Picture Quality?

reeper
31-08-11, 01:12
Need some help!

Im Currently on a TM500 and the pic quality is better then slyHD+ box so im guessing one of the following boxes can get me a better picture quality.

Im looking to buy a new box iv been reading forums all over i have come to 2 choices either the UNO or Et9000.(or any other box you might recommend)

Im gona be watching it on a 50 inch Panny 50vt30 and i watch dave alot so SD picture quality is priority, I really dont care what the box can do twin/single tuner doesnt matter I just want the best picture quality, I was also looking at the Duo but iv read the SD Quality isnt as good as the ET9000 and the UNO has a newer chip so im guessing the pic might be better then the et9000.

Im Leaning toward the ET9000 at the moment iv got upto £500's to spend

any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.

Larry-G
31-08-11, 03:04
the SD picture on the TM500 / TM600 models is almost second to none, saying that i my self have a Uno running on a 50" LG plasma tv and it works fine for me.

Sicilian
31-08-11, 05:03
Just looked at both on my 42" panny, I'd say both the Uno and the ET9000 are about the same for SD pic quality.

Stanman
31-08-11, 11:27
I am surprised people are saying the SD picture on the TM600 is good, I bought one for a mate 13 months ago and found the pic on a LCD A656 was shite, compared to my DUOon the same TV and channe - sly 1.
I have the DUO on a GT20 50 inche and the picture is comparable to my CRT panny.

Out of the boxes you have mentioned ET9K is probably the best - dont forget to check the sponsor out as you cant fault the service and price will be very competitive.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Larry-G
01-09-11, 05:21
I am surprised people are saying the SD picture on the TM600 is good, I bought one for a mate 13 months ago and found the pic on a LCD A656 was shite, compared to my DUOon the same TV and channe - sly 1.
I have the DUO on a GT20 50 inche and the picture is comparable to my CRT panny.

Out of the boxes you have mentioned ET9K is probably the best - dont forget to check the sponsor out as you cant fault the service and price will be very competitive.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've got a TM600 running on a 50" LG plasma next to my Samsung sky hd box and the SD picture quality is perfect. It's easily as good as both the sky box and the Uno I have upstairs on a 32" lcd.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk