PDA

View Full Version : People might think I'm I little bit mental

Larry-G
30-08-11, 19:54
Ok so I'm sitting at work sharpening a few of my knives on a oil stone when the thought comes to me that if the wrong person were to come in now they may think I'm a little bit mental. You tell me.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

silverfox0786
30-08-11, 19:57
do you really need us to tell you

you totally bonkers mate in a fooking scary way

punisher
30-08-11, 20:00
lmao u dnt wana b caught with that collection

Data
30-08-11, 20:02
A little spooky my friend. They all cant be for cooking.

Larry-G
30-08-11, 20:05
lmao u dnt wana b caught with that collection

theres not one think the police can do about them. every knife i have ( you can easily trebble the amount in the picture ). is used for hunting. i have many times argued that fact with police officers who have stopped me while out with the gun. my knives are tools used to quickly dispatch / clean and butcher my prey. i have skinned a dear with little more than a pair of scisors more than once and believe me now when i say it takes hours, with the correct knife it can take 20 minutes. and it's not like i leave them laying around on the coffee table or go to the local tesco with one strapped on my hip.

when not in use or being cleaned / sharpened there locked in my firearms cabinets.

digidude
30-08-11, 20:08
im to scared to agree with the thread title lol, cos i think you know where i live :)

(totally bucking fonkers lol ;))

wullboy
30-08-11, 20:09

pmsl... nice one data.....lol

Larry-G
30-08-11, 20:13

nope. ive been known to skin a dear with one of my knives then wipe it down with a rag and use the same knife to make a cheese sarnie. i use these knives regularly when out with the gun from doing things like setting up my hide to skinning rabbits or dear.

silverfox0786
30-08-11, 20:22
pheonix bud you should have seen me in pakistan

brought 2 cows and butchered them my self

the hard part was dropping him to the ground

even got kicked in the shin ripped my leg open

but it was all good as it was a sacrifise in gods name

:D

Sicilian
31-08-11, 09:45
theres not one think the police can do about them. every knife i have ( you can easily trebble the amount in the picture ). is used for hunting. i have many times argued that fact with police officers who have stopped me while out with the gun. my knives are tools used to quickly dispatch / clean and butcher my prey. i have skinned a dear with little more than a pair of scisors more than once and believe me now when i say it takes hours, with the correct knife it can take 20 minutes. and it's not like i leave them laying around on the coffee table or go to the local tesco with one strapped on my hip.

when not in use or being cleaned / sharpened there locked in my firearms cabinets.

I dont think ya bonkers m8ty, I just think your right into ya hunting :)

Reading this reminds me of that guys on Discovery channel who does all that survival stuff, cant remember his name now.

punisher
31-08-11, 10:17
Bear Grylls lol we got our own Pheonix Gryllz here haha

Sicilian
31-08-11, 10:53
Bear Grylls lol we got our own Pheonix Gryllz here haha

Thats the one! :roflmao:

Stanman
31-08-11, 11:12
Luckily you dont know were I live so............... your completely bonkers mate, man in white coats will be round shortly:D:D:D

silverfox0786
31-08-11, 13:28
I dont think ya bonkers m8ty, I just think your right into ya hunting :)

Reading this reminds me of that guys on Discovery channel who does all that survival stuff, cant remember his name now.

bear grills

btw pheonix hates him

thinks he is fake which he is

he has a team behind him and its all preplanned

punisher
31-08-11, 13:30
yeh course it is, theres no way they could let a dude on tv go all out like that lol cant have real accidents shown on tv :p

silverfox0786
31-08-11, 13:32
yeh course it is, theres no way they could let a dude on tv go all out like that lol cant have real accidents shown on tv :p

i watched an episode where he nearly died

he went on a log above a revine and the log fell luckley the camera man grabbed him

punisher
31-08-11, 13:33
yeh i know but with it bein on tv u jus dont know how real these things are as genuine stuff or pre planned stuff. its awkward but i love the show lol its insane some of the stuff he eats :|

silverfox0786
31-08-11, 13:40
yeh i know but with it bein on tv u jus dont know how real these things are as genuine stuff or pre planned stuff. its awkward but i love the show lol its insane some of the stuff he eats :|

oh that was real a behind the scenes interview he said about it

and said how lucky he was

Larry-G
31-08-11, 16:13
LMOA bear grylls is a total camera whore and a plonker. iv'e been buggering off into the woods alone for weeks at a time since i was 9.

silverfox0786
31-08-11, 16:17
LMOA bear grylls is a total camera whore and a plonker. iv'e been buggering off into the woods alone for weeks at a time since i was 9.

:roflmao: :lol3:

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Stanman
31-08-11, 16:42
It shows:D

punisher
31-08-11, 16:48
U need ro take me wiv u sometime id love to go ona mad mission like that. Love to do a mountain one lol

Alec
31-08-11, 19:50
Ok so I'm sitting at work sharpening a few of my knives on a oil stone when the thought comes to me that if the wrong person were to come in now they may think I'm a little bit mental. You tell me.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Yes, the luntics here think you have lost it.

ukbob
31-08-11, 20:29
When i read the subject line ....."People might think I'm I little bit mental"

My first thought was 'think... 'a little bit' hehe.

Larry-G
31-08-11, 20:38
When i read the subject line ....."People might think I'm I little bit mental"

My first thought was 'think... 'a little bit' hehe.

yeah i thought you'd say something like that.

andyblac
03-09-11, 07:40
i'm not scared of you!, your a total utter nutter. :sofahide:

Alias1
03-09-11, 08:09
Gotta love people who trumpet their own horn :)

Larry-G
03-09-11, 08:30
Gotta love people who trumpet their own horn :)

and why not. nowt wrong with being a little eccentric. beats those who have a stick up their own arses day in and day out.

silverfox0786
03-09-11, 11:31
and why not. nowt wrong with being a little eccentric. beats those who have a stick up their own arses day in and day out.

exactly

and pheonix wouldnt want you in any other way

your perfect as you are

as for me

well my old manager always says they broke the mould hen they made me

Stanman
03-09-11, 16:54
exactly

and pheonix wouldnt want you in any other way

your perfect as you are

as for me

well my old manager always says they broke the mould hen they made me