PDA

View Full Version : Hd satallite box

wullboy
30-08-11, 14:53
Guy`s, what would you say is the best HD bog standard satellite box [enigme2 ] out there, as i do not have a motorised dish and i`m not going to spend money on a v duo + as it is way over the top for my needs, and as i do have a dvd recorder, then im not in need of an internal hdd, so what is a very good HD sat box without all the extras.. Thanks in advance............

silverfox0786
30-08-11, 14:58
Vu solo or et5000 is the cheapest

Or non e2 would be a openbox or blade media 7000

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Sicilian
30-08-11, 14:59
See banner below your post ;)

Superb receiver, you wont go wrong with the ET5000. Excellent receiver.

Stanman
30-08-11, 15:04
+1 for the ET5K, have one and absolutely top notch box.

silverfox0786
30-08-11, 15:53
Sorry blueboy removed your post 1 due to not being allowed to post links to other sellers but the sponsor and 2 because we don't allow clone boxes on this forum

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Sicilian
30-08-11, 15:55
Just saw your post Blue, before it was deleted. Just to explain, the link was a rule break.

My opinion its a crappy clone @ £150 + shipping. Do yourself a favour and go for the ET5000 £219 inc shipping. Genuine receiver with UK warranty and a much better quality receiver. The Et5000 perfroms faster than any clone DM800.

wullboy
30-08-11, 16:47
ok guy`s thanks for the reply, but, [ quote] we dont allow clone boxes on this site,[ unquote ] and where would cable have gone if clone boxes were not allowed, cable was awash with them and nobody seems to have any problems with discusion about them, sorry, but i`m just not getting that part.. Thanks and i do apperciate the posts, but as im a nobb on the sat scene [ and i dont really see myself getting above this status, as im not into satallite ] can i ask you`s guy`s why the ET5000 is a good box compared with any others in that region of boxes [ as i say a noob ] once again thanks for the replys..........

Sicilian
30-08-11, 16:56
m8ty, we dont discuss the old cable stuff here we try a keep the discussion here a legit as possible ;)

Anyway, back to the receiver.

1. Newer broadcom CPU (daul core) = Faster perfromance.
2. Better tuner blindscan capable.
3. Excellent Korean build quality.
4. Full UK warranty.
5. Can use ViX Image, Egami image or Openpli. No need to worry about images killing your receiver. DM800 clones need to use images without the clone killer bug.
6. Fanless quite operation.
7. Better picture quality.

All I can think of for now :)