PDA

View Full Version : problem with timeshift

moogwai
29-08-11, 20:29
Hi Guys,
havin some trouble with my timeshift....i pause the channel i'm watchin and if i restart the program it just jumps straight to real time and hasn't done anything!! (if you know what i mean!) i Have also noticed that when i am recording another channel whilst watching another the picture freezes and pixilates quite alot...is this down to my timeshift folder being full?? and if it is how do i clear it? or does the timeshift recording folder empty itself?
thanks

and you'll notice i dont come on here very often as the box/image (newest vix) is that good i never have any problems

punisher
29-08-11, 20:54
where are you storing your timeshift?

moogwai
29-08-11, 21:06
On my internal 1tb hard drive somewhere!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

punisher
29-08-11, 21:20
you shouldnt have a problem if its on ur HDD, i store mine on HDD in a folder called TimeShift. It might just be a few bad sectors on ur HDD causing ur timeshift to freeze but in regards to not being able to pause and then rewind, have you enabled PTS to see whether that resolves your issue?

moogwai
29-08-11, 21:25
I'll give it a go, thanks for your help.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

punisher
29-08-11, 21:28
also the pixelation and freezing on the other channel when you already recording 1 channel is probably something to do with the cable feed on tuner B or lnb port, basically something along the lines of tuner b is causing the problems as you are not seeing it on tuner A