PDA

View Full Version : bouquets

johndigital
28-08-11, 18:34
Hi, when trying to load catseyes settings/bouquets, using either dreamboxedit or dreamset I get lamedb error? any ideas?

bassethound
28-08-11, 19:34
Try downloading a settings/bouquets list from plugins and then after a enigma restart try transferring the catseyes settings over :p

Halling51
29-08-11, 11:25
Try downloading a settings/bouquets list from plugins and then after a enigma restart try transferring the catseyes settings over :p

Live in Norway and would like to know which settings to download that is best for the Vu+ Duo here.

Specially interested in a setup without too much but containig the Astra 19.2 and Hotbird and where I can add and make bouquets what I want myself.
Which settings to choose?

Larry-G
29-08-11, 11:30
Live in Norway and would like to know which settings to download that is best for the Vu+ Duo here.

Specially interested in a setup without too much but containig the Astra 19.2 and Hotbird and where I can add and make bouquets what I want myself.
Which settings to choose?

you could try using the Vhannibal or Cyrus CST settings.

Halling51
29-08-11, 12:31
you could try using the Vhannibal or Cyrus CST settings.

I have just loaded this file while waiting as I took a backup before I did.

After rebooting I still have only two satellites 13 and 19.2 when I try to find the different ones.

Which file to edit and do I loose my bouquets doing so?

Thanks for the help

Larry-G
29-08-11, 12:45
if you want to add more satellites you need a uptodate satellites.xml file on your receiver, this is what tells your satellite which trnasponders it should be looking for on which satellites. and no editing this file will not affect your bouquets but always make a backup.

to generate your own satellites.xml file go here.

http://satellites-xml.eu/

and you copy the file to
/etc/tuxbox/ on your receiver.

Halling51
29-08-11, 15:40
if you want to add more satellites you need a uptodate satellites.xml file on your receiver, this is what tells your satellite which trnasponders it should be looking for on which satellites. and no editing this file will not affect your bouquets but always make a backup.

to generate your own satellites.xml file go here.and you copy the file to on your receiver.

Thanks for the nice info.

I now see all my details - almost - how I wanted it to be. There is only one thing left.

Opening all in the DreamBoxEdit I have only 2 satellites.
How do I get more to look at?
Have read alot but can't figure out how to add more sattelites to the file.

Larry-G
29-08-11, 16:03

Thanks for the nice info.

I now see all my details - almost - how I wanted it to be. There is only one thing left.

Opening all in the DreamBoxEdit I have only 2 satellites.
How do I get more to look at?
Have read alot but can't figure out how to add more sattelites to the file.

you will first need to load a new satellites.xml to your receiver as i said in the above post, then you go the the tuner page of your satellite and do a manual scan on every other satellite you want to receive. thats the long way round. a quicker way would be to use some one else's premade bouquet pack although.

Halling51
29-08-11, 20:56
you will first need to load a new satellites.xml to your receiver as i said in the above post, then you go the the tuner page of your satellite and do a manual scan on every other satellite you want to receive. thats the long way round. a quicker way would be to use some one else's premade bouquet pack although.

Thanks a lot and that is what I need to do then.

Have most of what I want to look at and then I'll edit the search after I have done so.

Thanks again and I am starting to love my Duo more. But some basic questions is needed to get it all right.

Rob van der Does
30-08-11, 18:38

to generate your own satellites.xml file go here.

and you copy the file to on your receiver.
No: leave the satellites.xml located in /etc/tuxbox in place. It is delivered by the image, and will be updated during an online update (and hence overwriting what you put in there).
Put your own file in /etc/enigma2 ; during start up Enigma will first look there if the file exists, and if so, it will be used. If it doesn't exist the image-file will be used.