PDA

View Full Version : New section

silverfox0786
26-08-11, 22:25
With the awesome news posts that bassethound and phoenix post can we get a news section as being in general talk mixes it up with general talk theads

I ask this as I read news last and tend to read any threads relating to help first

Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Stanman
26-08-11, 22:27
Also it might be a good idea to have a sub section in general sat talk of all the transponder threads as at the moment they are across several pages?

Larry-G
26-08-11, 23:04
Also it might be a good idea to have a sub section in general sat talk of all the transponder threads as at the moment they are across several pages?

well i was thinking rather than doing all the separate transponder threads as we do now we could just do one thread that encompasses them all. rather than breaking them down to each location ( the exception being the sky uk thread as thats very popular for obvious reasons )

Stanman
26-08-11, 23:29
well i was thinking rather than doing all the separate transponder threads as we do now we could just do one thread that encompasses them all. rather than breaking them down to each location ( the exception being the sky uk thread as thats very popular for obvious reasons )

I've been updating them recently and to be honest I like the way you set them up originally.

I think its better to have them in separate threads as it makes finding them easy - not that many go looking for them from some of the posts on the forum:D

If you put them into one thread even less chance of any one trying to find the neccessary info.

What might be a better solution is to only stick to the European sats?

Larry-G
26-08-11, 23:30
I've been updating them recently and to be honest I like the way you set them up originally.

I think its better to have them in separate threads as it makes finding them easy - not that many go looking for them from some of the posts on the forum:D

If you put them into one thread even less chance of any one trying to find the neccessary info.

What might be a better solution is to only stick to the European sats?

thats why i originally only went with 45 east to 45 west.

Sicilian
28-08-11, 06:57
I will be creating these new sections soon. In the next couple of weeks I'm going to implement quite a large change ;)

fiasco456
13-09-11, 04:41
Try looking out. Clearing your Cache