PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic ST30 TV

pooface
26-08-11, 18:46
Hey guys.

Currently looking at getting an ST30 3D plasma, but looking around, they seem to be in short supply at quite a few places. So, I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas whether they are in short supply, or whether they're being discontinued or something?!

From what I can tell, they didn't get released until a little later in the lifetime of Panasonic's 2011 lineup, so would be a bit surprised if they were being discontinued, and if they were, then why?!

So, maybe it's just short supply in the UK, or maybe our European counterparts could shed some light?!

Here's an example where they're saying last few available:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/panasonic/viera-txp42st30/pana-txp42st30

So, would appreciate all info anyone has :)

star34
01-02-13, 09:04
thankssssssssssss

dlmlus
01-02-13, 16:37
I,ve had a plasma panna for 5years, not 3d like.
not had any trouble with it at all, you don,t get much better than panasonic.

dlmlus

pooface
01-02-13, 21:27
Dunno why this thread was resurrected with just a thankssss.

Anyway, went ahead with the st30, and the sound on the box is pants! All in al, the picture seems good though. Well worth the offer i got it for, but wish they would do a decent audio bar on it!!!

Sent from my iPad using that Tapatalk thingy

dlmlus
02-02-13, 12:27
Pooface

i run my uno through logitek Z506, not bad sound at all, and a decent price.

dlmlus

pooface
02-02-13, 14:09
I bought a Yamaha sound bar not long after the TV, so sorted in that respect. Just pointing out the issue

Thanks anyway though

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Stanman
02-02-13, 23:49
Which one and is it as good as an amp and speakers?

pooface
03-02-13, 07:38
Which one and is it as good as an amp and speakers?

I got a Yamaha s401 (think that's the model number). No, geo Pripet surround if your missus will allow. My missus won't let me have all the speakers... In hindsight, would probably gave saved a couple hundred by getting a cheaper bar, as sound isn't quite as good as is gave hoped... But does the job for me...

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Stanman
03-02-13, 12:11
She won't mate:mad: had a talk yesterday

I have the G20B and sound is bit shite. Think might go for the Yamaha 101