PDA

View Full Version : New VU+ Duo

Halling51
25-08-11, 17:04
Hello

I have just got me a new duo. I have installed the ViX newest image and tried to send my settings to the box. Unfortunately with very little luck! :rolleyes:
In this image I have great problems to get a channel to look at!! The duo does not show me any sence of search. I have 1.2 desquevu and have installed the sat antenne as described. Started on 0 degrees and use that as goto 0. When I want to find other sat the tuner is very hard to read and alway ends up out of direction to the satelitte I want to see.
I use multi search and there is so many lines I feel must me set properly. I have used judgement and once I saw a picture on the screen! I have installed the mgcamd as described but I think there is a problem with the newcamd.list.
But I do have problems to find the bouqets and channels I want to look at.
How do I set up the channel search properly?
How do I get more then on sat search as my SNR is flasshing from 0 to 99% and I never get the receiver to come back to the same spot where the satelitte is!
As you see I might need some help here after a few days of reading and research.
Any good advice out there?

Thanks

Norway

basilyoung
25-08-11, 23:30
First of all,

what image ( you units control system ) is the image that came with the unit, or VIX, or another image?

also, your dish set up, I assume you are using USAL,s, and the correct geo location is in your tuner config

not sure where the centre of your sat ark is, ( here in the uk, its 1 west ) but you need to set up your dish to the centre of your ark

have you gone to menu, and selected image manager/updates? if not you need to

you have asked a fair few questions, and think first we need to establish the following, what image is in use, correct dish set up, correct settings in the tuner configs, updateing the image

oh,..and welcome to the forum