PDA

View Full Version : Channel Master Feedhorn

zudrick
21-08-11, 21:33
:wave: I after a Channel Master Feedhorn like the one in the picture below (arrow pointing to feedhorn) in good condition.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm62/zudrick/Feedhorn.jpg

basilyoung
21-08-11, 22:30
I have a feed horn on my C-Master, almost identical to the piccy, except for the dark grey bit on the front, ( not selling it though ) but is that a 2 way lnb?? ( mines an invocom )

silverfox0786
21-08-11, 23:59
you not seen my thread mate

i priginally brougt this to fit on my 1.2m channel master but never did

and you can but the mounting plate from same place as i got the feedhorn

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?3327-Astrotel-PM-93-C-Ku-Co-Rotor-Feedhorn-with-0.5Ku-and-17kC-Band-LNB-New-and-Unused

The Bishop
22-08-11, 11:01
zudrick,

I have a C band / Ku band co-rotor unit complete with C band LNB, Ku band LNB, polariser, and a collar just behind the feedhorn head that should allow it to be clamped in place like the one in your picture. In addition, there is an attachment plate with U clips that will fit onto the support arms of a channel master dish. The unit also has a focal length adjustment to allow for fine tuning to get it aligned accurately at the focal point of a dish. The paint has flaked a little bit in a few small areas but it came off a working 1.8m prime focus dish very recently so works OK.

I have attached some pictures below so if you are interested in the unit please get back to me. I would be looking for £90 delivered.

The Bishop

zudrick
25-08-11, 07:20
I've managed to repair the old one i had with a clear plastic see picture, but when i got the feedhorn it was damaged (small holes which could let water-in) so i cut the old part out and glued a new plastic part in after reshaping it. I have also put some silicone around the edge to help keep the weather out. Not a bad fix and it cost me nothing to fix.

silverfox0786
18-10-11, 04:26
thread will be closed as i presume OP does not need one now