PDA

View Full Version : dm800 se image

jas95aero
21-08-11, 15:36
Hi guys i got a dm800hd se works fine just wondering for the people that have one what seems to be the best image, i have tried the russian and dreamboxuk but cant seem to get the hdd to work tho i can put a swap onto it? (the hdd is fine as it word in my vu+ duo) anyway the box will be mainly for 28.2 but want a good epg.
thanks

mdt
21-08-11, 15:57
Hi guys i got a dm800hd se works fine just wondering for the people that have one what seems to be the best image, i have tried the russian and dreamboxuk but cant seem to get the hdd to work tho i can put a swap onto it? (the hdd is fine as it word in my vu+ duo) anyway the box will be mainly for 28.2 but want a good epg.
thanks

theres no such thing as a "best image" really imho as alot of it is down to personal preferance and what you require from a image. i would say that the dreamboxuk img would be fine for what you require once the hdd is running ok but i think a visit to dreamoem would also be prudent(if your box is a clone running sim 2.10 that is). regards mdt

jas95aero
21-08-11, 16:08
yeah i agree no such think as best image just wondered what people are using and what they find most stable easy to use just being bit lazy really so i dont have to install all them to try them out :D
Is the nemisis img good for setting the hdd or the original as im guessing its bit like me vu duo only certain imgs will initialize the hdd