PDA

View Full Version : PICON Updates

Stanman
19-06-10, 21:46
I have the waltz picon updated and changed by bouquest, how do I update the picon address so that it picks up the changes?

Sicilian
20-06-10, 05:19
You will need to go through the whole list and rename to match whats in your bouquets.

Each picon is named a channel reference. To get the channel reference press Menu > Information > Service. Now rename the corresponding picon with the correct service ref.

Stanman
03-08-10, 20:46
Is there any were on the net with this info without having to go through the vu and system?

Sicilian
04-08-10, 05:37
What I think the issue is here with picons is some receivers represent the service ref's different to others for instance some receivers represent the HD channels as 1:0:19 other's as 1:0:1 (think this depends on make of receiver). Another issue is that some of the channels are broadcast on more than one service ref. So one set of settings could use one ref and another set use another ref. So the picons would need to be set to your particular set of settings/bouquets, if that makes sense lol!

mmcmedia
04-08-10, 13:13
stan if u need help with ya picons please add me to your msn

Sicilian
04-08-10, 13:16
stan if u need help with ya picons please add me to your msn

What wrong with the forums for help? That's why we're here :D

mmcmedia
04-08-10, 13:21
nothing just tryin g to help the guy out

Sicilian
04-08-10, 13:27
nothing just tryin g to help the guy out

Any help given via msn does not benefit other members. Hope you understand where I'm coming from :)

I removed your msn address otherwise you could have bots spamming you.

Stanman
05-08-10, 19:57
Well thats my Saturday afternoon taken care off. I have copied the picon folder to my desktop, is it than a question of right mousey and rename?