PDA

View Full Version : cccam not working??

sn196
19-08-11, 21:29
I am running the latest VIX image and have installed the CCCam plugin but for some reason it is not picking up the CCcam.cfg file.

Any ideas why??

Was working fine before i flashed the box.

basilyoung
19-08-11, 21:33
probrably the cfg file needs setting up correctly, or updating but be aware of the forum rules please

sn196
19-08-11, 21:37
No problem buddy.

Everything setup as before flashing the box. File was coppied out from the box before flashing....really doing my nut in.

basilyoung
19-08-11, 21:39
when you say plugin...do you mean CCcam itself, or CCcam info?

sn196
19-08-11, 21:44
CCcam itself.

From the link in the VIX forum.

I have started CCCam from the settings but still the same.

basilyoung
19-08-11, 21:47
I think your config file is not compatible, what version were you using, and what version have you now loaded

satmanbasil
19-08-11, 22:20
Mate

Have u chmod 755 ur CCam files ??

also check ur files are in the correct folders
CCcam in user/softcam
CCcam.cfg + others in var/etc

Unless any major update to CCCam is made ur cfg file should work with most versions ppl are using right now

good luck

satmanbasil

sn196
19-08-11, 22:25
Got it working by reverting back to VIX v2.1.0

Not sure why it didnt work with the latest version. I have been putting cccam file in the etc folder only....could this be why it didnt work on the latest version??

Just checked and cccam file is also in var/etc.....not sure why this didnt work on the latest version of VIX??

basilyoung
19-08-11, 22:42
direct into ETC is ok, as is VAR/etc, so that was,nt the problem

but at least you are sorted now

sn196
19-08-11, 22:55
Ye glad its sorted, will need to try again with the latest version.....i cannot be defeated lol

jd58
27-08-11, 21:12
I have the same issue with the latest image so will try to revert to the previous one and report back.

Also I queried why two etc files which is where the CCAM file resides but not an issue as reported earlier. Also explains the error messages i am getting when rebooting and CCAM file not being verified by 'slave' :cool:

stahovac
26-02-12, 21:14
I have the same issue with the latest image .....:

the same problem - new vix image, cccam is working only with card in internal card reader. cccam can not connect to the server on internet. in older vix image was no problem - cccam was working on 100 %.

Stanman
26-02-12, 21:16
the same problem - new vix image, cccam is working only with card in internal card reader. cccam can not connect to the server on internet. in older vix image was no problem - cccam was working on 100 %.

Be very careful where you take this discussion as this post is already a rule breaker - rule 3A. So no more talk about internet.