PDA

View Full Version : What a fantastic bit of kit !!!!!!

satplustv
18-08-11, 17:48
Well i am 24 hours into receiving my NEW Vu+ Uno and i have got to say what a fantastic receiver it is !

Got all the software, egp, hard drive and cams sorted out now and i am running the latest vix image and its so clean and easy to use i am very impressed.

The receiver looks slick, its well built, very quiet, it performs very well and is packed with features if you are thinking of buying a new receiver its well worth spending that little bit extra on this baby !!!!!

Thanks to every body that helped out with my set up questions :thumbsup:

Cheers

SPTV

silverfox0786
19-08-11, 00:36
Well i am 24 hours into receiving my NEW Vu+ Uno and i have got to say what a fantastic receiver it is !

Got all the software, egp, hard drive and cams sorted out now and i am running the latest vix image and its so clean and easy to use i am very impressed.

The receiver looks slick, its well built, very quiet, it performs very well and is packed with features if you are thinking of buying a new receiver its well worth spending that little bit extra on this baby !!!!!

Thanks to every body that helped out with my set up questions :thumbsup:

Cheers

SPTV

Glad your happy mate

i have one too they are brill boxes

Guys dont fotgrt to go to forum sponosor for yout purchase

Link also in my Signature

judge
19-08-11, 00:51
Have to agree, wish I could convince all my buddies/family to swap out their SLY & FreeSat boxes with a VU box, will be done...