PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy ban lifted

Larry-G
17-08-11, 16:58
The ban on the sale of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 across Europe has been temporarily lifted while a court looks at whether the original ruling was appropriate.

The ban was won in Germany following a patent filing by Apple which accused Samsung of “slavishly” copying the design of its iPad.But questions have been raised over whether the Dusseldorf court had the right to instigate an EU-wide ban. The ban still holds in Germany.

The Netherlands was always exempt as Apple sought to pursue broader claims there, largely because the country’s ports are where many technology companies import their goods into the EU.

The Dusseldorf court where the injunction was lodged had lifted the ban until a court hearing later this month. Samsung rejects the allegations and independent observers say Apple is ‘over reaching.’

http://www.advanced-television.com/index.php/2011/08/17/galaxy-ban-lifted/

Sicilian
17-08-11, 17:05
Oh well the price of the Samsung Galaxy tab will go through the roof now :rolleyes:

silverfox0786
17-08-11, 17:17
haha galexy is pants anyway

my bro in law got one swapped it after a few days for a nokia c5

Sicilian
18-08-11, 17:03
haha galexy is pants anyway

my bro in law got one swapped it after a few days for a nokia c5

The thread is about the Samsung Galaxy tab not the Galaxy mobile phone lol!

Larry-G
18-08-11, 17:27
LMAO silver is a total apple fanboy.

silverfox0786
18-08-11, 23:09

no i aint

i got an andriod aswell an LG GT450 and yes andriod is sweet and i quite liked the Nokia c5 and thats andriod aswell

silverfox0786
20-08-11, 08:10

her you go apple fanboys taking over

:roflmao:

pooface
20-08-11, 11:39
no i aint

i got an andriod aswell an LG GT450 and yes andriod is sweet and i quite liked the Nokia c5 and thats andriod aswell

Isn't the c5 symbian?! As far as I know, all nokia smartphones are symbian based. Android is far better than symbian imo :p. I might even be as bold to say I'd prefer an iphone over a symbian :p

Sent with Tapatalk

silverfox0786
20-08-11, 21:37
Isn't the c5 symbian?! As far as I know, all nokia smartphones are symbian based. Android is far better than symbian imo :p. I might even be as bold to say I'd prefer an iphone over a symbian :p

Sent with Tapatalk

I asked the same thing I thought it was sys too maybe it is but yeah I like my apple but rather than sys I would go hands down android

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk