PDA

View Full Version : vu-utility not working with uno

colinbrown5013
17-08-11, 16:24
I am having trouble with this Vu+util. Does anyone know how to put in the image?
I am trying com1. I have entered the Ip's
But I cannot fathom how to enter the image.
Can anybody help please,
Regards,
colin

Sicilian
17-08-11, 16:27
I am having trouble with this Vu+util. Does anyone know how to put in the image?
I am trying com1. I have entered the Ip's
But I cannot fathom how to enter the image.
Can anybody help please,
Regards,
colin

Why do you want to use VU Utility? Why dont you just flash using the USB method?

colinbrown5013
17-08-11, 16:31
Because I cannot, it will not flash. i am at my wits end trying to get this image into my Vu+uno.
I am ready to abandon, I have never had so many problems.
Its the blackhole image, I have tried to flash it at least 100 times.
Colin

Sicilian
17-08-11, 16:36
Because I cannot, it will not flash. i am at my wits end trying to get this image into my Vu+uno.
I am ready to abandon, I have never had so many problems.
Its the blackhole image, I have tried to flash it at least 100 times.
Colin

We for starters you could try posting in the correct section. Start a topic in the VU+ Uno section please with the issues you are having.

Larry-G
17-08-11, 16:41
make sure you have first formatted the usb stick to fat32 then place the folder vuplus onto your stick. make sure it looks like this

usb stick > vuplus ( folder ) > uno (folder) > the four flash files.

also try the rear usb ports as i find my receiver tends not to like being flashed from the front port. insert the stick and switch the receiver off from the power button on the rear, wait approx 30 seconds then power back on, you should see a prompt to press channel - button on the receiver ( not remote ) make sure you do this within 10 seconds otherwise it will bypass the stick and boot as normal.

Larry-G
17-08-11, 16:44
moved posts to appropriate section.

colinbrown5013
17-08-11, 16:44
I have posted How does a dummy start over.
I was advised Vu+util But I cannot get the image in. So I looked around and found a post on the subject.
The way my luck is going Leicester will probably lose again.
Regards,
Coliun

Larry-G
17-08-11, 16:47
try as suggested in my above post. see if it will flash by using a rear usb port.