PDA

View Full Version : Should I sell my beloved Apple Iphone 4 for a HTC Android

Sicilian
16-08-11, 16:34
As the title guys, I'm un-decided weither to keep my Iphone 4 or sell it and buy a HTC Sensation. Whats you opinion of the Android OS?

Larry-G
16-08-11, 16:38
i have had three iphones, iphone 3 , iphone 3g and the iphone 3gs and i'd gladly stick with my HTC desire over all of them. personally i like the ability to customize my phone without having to jailbreak it first, although if you really wanted you could root a android giving even more access at a level the iphone just does not have.

punisher
16-08-11, 16:43
Ive had a couple iphones and i love em, had a htc touh hd but hated it bt guess thas a lot different now with htc but i wouldnt change from my iphone 4. Love it n us eveeything that i could possibly need it for. How comes u wana swap neway?

Sicilian
16-08-11, 16:50
The only thing thats putting me one the Android phones is the plasticy feel to them. When you handle a Iphone4, its feels rock solid.

punisher
16-08-11, 17:35
I kn wat u mean but is that the only thing holdin u back?

irishchris
16-08-11, 17:38
Same as pheonix I would definitely go with a HTC sensation/ desire HD as android is steps ahead with its OS now imo

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

wullboy
16-08-11, 18:01
Na, stick with your i phone sic, i had a i phone 3gs, i sold it and got the HTC HD2, a very nice phone, but andriods doesn`t have a patch on the i phone apps, yes there is more options with androids, but the i phone [ for me ] cannot be beat...

pooface
16-08-11, 19:55
This is the same as every argument of it's kind. Fanboys for all types all over.

Personally, having an ipod touch& android phones of.many different makes and customisations to the o/s, it's android all the way...

Sent with Tapatalk

punisher
16-08-11, 20:01
apps turn it more favourable to iphone :p not a big fan of android apps

notanotherone
16-08-11, 20:49
just luv my iphone thot about android but now my iphone is jailbroke just wouldnt want to change it ,now mrs has one as well as daughter and son in law

silverfox0786
16-08-11, 20:54
Personally I love my iPhone but I can see the htc likeness but dont forget you still need to root into android to get it to hacker status

I'd stay stick with it till it's old then maybe a new android will come out

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Tyler
16-08-11, 22:30
Sic, I have an iPhone 4 got a samsung galaxy s and hated it, give it to my wife and also had to get her an iPhone 4.

The apps make all the difference. I never jail broke mine.
I would go with the iPhone 4 but that's only my view :-)

Stanman
16-08-11, 22:32
Never had an I phone so cant compare to it, I have a HTC HD desire and love it, there are plenty of apps, some useful some shite. Its got a very good camera and camcorder facility comes in handy when I dont want to lug my camcorder with me.:thumbsup::thumbsup: