PDA

View Full Version : Xtrend-ET9000

The Bishop
12-08-11, 10:43
Hi..

I have for sale my Xtrend ET9000 which is two and a half months old having been bought from the forum sponsor at the end of May 2011.

The unit comes with remote control, manual, all cables as shipped, purchase receipt, mint condition without any marks or blemishes and has had very little use in a non smoking household. Also comes with unmarked original box that was inside the shipping box from WoS.

I will ship it to to anywhere in the UK but not overseas, alternatively, it can be collected.

£290.00p plus postage at cost (Royal Mail signed for delivery) or, the purchaser can arrange their own courier

Payment can be either bank transfer, paypal gift or cash on collection (5 miles from J6/J7 M25)

NB: I am not interested in trades of any kind, strictly sale only.

Mod edit: Available forsale elsewhere.

The Bishop

Stanman
12-08-11, 19:30
Can offer £240 posted, BT

The Bishop
12-08-11, 20:08
Can offer £240 posted, BT

Behave, you were asking £350 for one of these when you were selling it a few months ago:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?7548-Clarke-Tech-ET9000

Stanman
12-08-11, 20:13
It might have missed you but the price has dropped quite a bit. I bought mine when they were £399 and at the time was selling they were still £369.

Any way good luck with the sale;)

The Bishop
12-08-11, 20:28
It might have missed you but the price has dropped quite a bit....

Sure, I realise the price has dropped a bit and the current going rate for a new one seems to be around £339 delivered. I was going to lower the price slightly tomorrow but may as well do it now.

£280 collected
£290 delivered including postage.

The Bishop

Stanman
14-08-11, 22:53
Offer is on the table if you change your mind

Sicilian
16-08-11, 06:27
When advertising goods forsale please ensure you stay within the trading rules (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?685): -

3, GOODS AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE
Please state clearly if the goods have been advertised elsewhere and keep your threads updated to avoid disappointment to perspective buyers.

I've seen this forsale elsewhere so this should be stated in your post.

The Bishop
16-08-11, 09:11
When advertising goods forsale please ensure you stay within the trading rules (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?685): -

I've seen this forsale elsewhere so this should be stated in your post.

OK, yes, it is for sale elsewhere. I cannot edit the original post as the edit option is no longer available. Will this notification that it is for sale elsewhere suffice?

Also last price drop before listing it on ebay.

£275 collected
£285 delivered

The Bishop

silverfox0786
16-08-11, 09:12
OK, yes, it is for sale elsewhere. I cannot edit the original post as the edit option is no longer available. Will this notification that it is for sale elsewhere suffice?

yes this will suffice

Also please inform this thread if it sells elsewhere so we can close it accordingly

Sicilian
16-08-11, 09:15
Edited your first post also edited your post above to read ebay for the purpose of clarity, some members might not undertand your reference.

Stanman
16-08-11, 23:10
£245 and will save you 10% selling fee on Ebay. Also a newer one sold on here for £240

I am also guessing the warrant is not transferable?

The Bishop
17-08-11, 10:06
£245 and will save you 10% selling fee on Ebay. Also a newer one sold on here for £240

I am also guessing the warrant is not transferable?

The newer one you refer to was approximately 9 days newer and had scratches around some of the ports on the back so in reality I would expect this pristine unit to achieve a higher price.

The unit was bought from the forum sponsor (WoS) and the purchase receipt is available so I would have thought that the warranty would be OK in view of the outstanding support and service offered by WoS. However, to be 100% sure you can always email Stefan to ask.

Thx for your offer of £245 delivered, however it is not acceptable.

The Bishop

Stanman
17-08-11, 21:45
It was pristine were it matter but good luck with the fleabay sale - am out.

The Bishop
19-08-11, 16:11
SOLD elsewhere for £285 delivered.

The Bishop

bassethound
19-08-11, 16:13
thread closed