PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] CrossEPG probs....Is it something I'm missing?

banie01
11-08-11, 19:22
Hi folks,
I'm having issues with CrossEPG not pulling in the EPG for .xml sources for me.
I have it set up as follows OpenTV for Sly UK and Italia with rytec imports for multiple providers across 7e,9e,10e,13e,16e,19.2e,23.5e aswell.
Now while the OpenTV EPG is imported flawlessly,
I have updated the rytec sources but still the rytec imports never populate the EPG for me and even after fiddling around with xepdg providers aswell I still can't get any imports to populate other than OpenTV.
Anybody got any suggestions for me?

banie01
11-08-11, 23:07
Hi folks,
I'm having issues with CrossEPG not pulling in the EPG for .xml sources for me.
I have it set up as follows OpenTV for Sly UK and Italia with rytec imports for multiple providers across 7e,9e,10e,13e,16e,19.2e,23.5e aswell.
Now while the OpenTV EPG is imported flawlessly,
I have updated the rytec sources but still the rytec imports never populate the EPG for me and even after fiddling around with xepdg providers aswell I still can't get any imports to populate other than OpenTV.
Anybody got any suggestions for me?

Just to add, also when I force the .xml download via the crossepg menu it causes the box to reboot but doesn't generate a crashlog?

Sicilian
12-08-11, 10:02
What image and receiver are you using?

banie01
12-08-11, 12:23
What image and receiver are you using?

Latest VIX and a Vu+ Duo

martyd
14-08-11, 10:08
i have the same issues but i also cant update sky on open, crossepg must be the issue as i have changed image to vti, dowloaded data all ok set auto update, failure again, gonna try just uk on open.

Sicilian
14-08-11, 10:23
Open TV sources in crossepg working spot on in ViX images.

punisher
14-08-11, 11:12
been using opentv for sky for ages and never ever had a problem. try creating a swap file and see if that makes any difference for you guys

banie01
14-08-11, 13:05
Just to be clear, I have absolutely no Issue with the open EPG download!
Absolutely Flawless on both 28.2 and 13 :)

My issue is with the epg imports, I use a lot of sources as aside from 28.2 I receive 7 other sats and have a lot of channel lists set up, along with sport and movie specific bouquets that pull in all those genres across all the sat's I receive.
However although the EPG data from Open tv will download perfectly, its the imports that are causing me problems :( usually the download will freeze and the box will restart.

Would it be worthwile changing provider start order? Or using xepgdb providers? rather than xmltv?

patmyhead
03-03-12, 12:41
i have followed this guide How to setup Crossepg in all ViX Images but when i select system there is no epg option there ,what am i doing wrong :confused:

s1m0nw
03-03-12, 13:43
press blue button select crossepg and scroll down to download provoders or something like that and let it go thru the motions and be sure you have a hdd or usb drive attached

patmyhead
03-03-12, 20:02
sorted now:thumbsup: