PDA

View Full Version : Audio Button

meekee
10-08-11, 17:52
The Audio Button brings up EPG search instead of the Audio Menu I have Updated the firmware on line but still have the problem of not being able to select between the audio tracks. Has anyone else having this problem? This only happens on the Latest VIX Team Image. Very Good Image otherwise thanks.:confused:

andyblac
10-08-11, 23:32
The Audio Button brings up EPG search instead of the Audio Menu I have Updated the firmware on line but still have the problem of not being able to select between the audio tracks. Has anyone else having this problem? This only happens on the Latest VIX Team Image. Very Good Image otherwise thanks.:confused:

vu have hard coded the audio button to YELLOW button, have have asked and asked them to put it back to audio, but they still have not done it, i suggest to you ask to :), there is nothing we can do about it, ball in there court, in the mean time press the SUB-TITLES button then press yellow, that should get you to audio tracks.

meekee
11-08-11, 08:43
Thanks for your reply I can now re-load the Vix Team Image

Rob van der Does
18-08-11, 09:03
At last VU+ is now actually changing this in their next driver release. So a little bit more patience.....

Alanp
28-08-11, 13:01
If you load the latest drivers audio button works as it should

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?10412-Drivers-for-Vu-Duo\Solo\Uno-amp-Ultimo&highlight=drivers