PDA

View Full Version : This lawless violence is outrageus - sorry so angry:(

slasher71
09-08-11, 00:30
This violence is out of order,

parents of the children involved ........................

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR NOT DISCIPLINING THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY 13 YEAR OLD WOULD NOT BE OUT AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT

THIS IS OUTRAGEUS

I'M SO SO ANGRY

judge
09-08-11, 02:19
not condoling the violence, but there is a reason behind every riot...

irishchris
09-08-11, 02:25
Obviously the peaceful protest at the death in the beginning was understandable but there is No excuse for this rioting, burning down of peoples business' (leading to further loss of jobs), or for injuring police and civilians. No excuse whatsoever in my opinion as it is simply thugs with intent for only destruction and violence as opposed to peaceful protest.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Sicilian
09-08-11, 05:17

You got to be kidding aren't you? These scumbags aren't rioting over the death last week! Theres a difference between Protesting and out & out Thuggery! Don't see why the army aint deployed to sort these scumbags out! Some tear gas and a few plastic bullets would soon sort them out!

Larry-G
09-08-11, 05:42
You got to be kidding aren't you? These scumbags aren't rioting over the death last week! Theres a difference between Protesting and out & out Thuggery! Don't see why the army aint deployed to sort these scumbags out! Some tear gas and a few plastic bullets would soon sort them out!

I have a fortnight off work from sunday. So any undermaned police forces In need of a few shotguns just give me a hollar.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Sicilian
09-08-11, 05:53
M8, I tell you what, never seen nothing like this. Coppers patrolling the highway where I live. Even last night around 5.30 some youths where starting trouble in Waltham Cross, Herts, there never been rioting in Waltham Cross / Enfield for as long as I lived here. Some of the news reports really does make you wonder why the army aint been deployed :rolleyes:

Sicilian
09-08-11, 06:02
fook me, just gone out the front door for my daily bike ride, look at this fooking smoke. Storage warehouse set on fire! Whats up with these shitbags?

Larry-G
09-08-11, 06:16
fook me, just gone out the front door for my daily bike ride, look at this fooking smoke. Storage warehouse set on fire! Whats up with these shitbags?

Now thats a scary thing to on your door step. Personally I say shoot all those thieving looters on the spot.

Sicilian
09-08-11, 07:12
Now thats a scary thing to on your door step. Personally I say shoot all those thieving looters on the spot.

Just back from bike ride and talking to neighbours outside, no one can believe it, but I tell you what if the old bill don't stop this and get control of this I can see the public taking matters in their own hands.

Sicilian
09-08-11, 07:32
Looks like the fire near me is the Sony distribution warehouse
http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/whereilive/northwest/enfield/9184246.Massive_fire_at_Enfield_warehouse/

Imo this is linked to the rioters, any of the warehouse's in that area could have been attacked/set alight. Why Sony? Nothing to do with all the electrical stuff is it?

pooface
09-08-11, 07:36
This country is getting ridiculous! People like these rioters should have been stopped as soon as it happened. To allow it to last this long is just gonna make it worse.

Then, the people who will get arrested will prolly only end up with a fine or community service or summat ridiculous! The government don't seem to give a monkey that this country is in decline! But it's ok, they need their holiday don't they! :lol3:

Sent with Tapatalk

digidude
09-08-11, 08:09
the army cant do sod all, theyre all in other countries fighting wars thats not our problem. they should start shooting these looters, they know the police are powerless to stop them, start gunning them down, word will soon spread, and itll stop

Sicilian
09-08-11, 08:37
Just heard on the new's the Sony distribution centre near me what ransacked by a gang then set on fire.

portbhoy
09-08-11, 09:12
It's mob rule and it's more organised than the police would have us believe. You got to remember that there are huge amounts of organised gang activity in London and Birmingham and it was a respected gang member that was shot.

So mindless violence and destruction by youths yes but they being led by gang leaders, they're going to pillage and cause as much damage as possible until the authorities get their fingers out their a** and deploy some proper riot control and make it too uncomfortable to stay on the streets.

pooface
09-08-11, 09:45
Just heard on the new's the Sony distribution centre near me what ransacked by a gang then set on fire.

ANd what I heard, is that most of them were on bmx bikes, with the eldest being around 17! Just goes to show what ruins this country is coming to!

I reckon that anyone who was arrested should be put in those burning buildings to burn with them! There's just no sense in what they're doing. All for a bloke who "never harmed anyone". If that's true, then why so much violence and fueding?! :baby:

slasher71
09-08-11, 16:05

That's what I initially thought but Not in this case, it's definitely no reason other than mindless violence/lawlessness

Youths bragging about what they have done on youtube, reminds me of the happy slapping, once one does it they all do it, the new trend

OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the rubber bullets & tear gas, get ordered restored & the kids go home crying to mummy

Parents need to get a grip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry-G
09-08-11, 16:10
The parents of these filth should share their punishment maybe then we will see some improvement.

slasher71
09-08-11, 16:28
The parents of these filth should share their punishment maybe then we will see some improvement.

Exactly, you'll soon see a stop to this outrageous behaviour

tomthebomb1968
10-08-11, 03:17
Bad Government is being sounded as one of the reasons behind all of this, I cant have that . but it is certainly Bad Government to allow it to continue!!

Glad I'm in Belfast right now. Hope you all keep safe on the mainland guys.

pooface
10-08-11, 09:50
lmao, Sic, which one are you?

http://pictur.eu/londonriots/vigilante-groups/

It's quite disturbing that it's getting towards vigilantes going after the looters and rioters tho! Shouldn't have to come to this, and the government shouldn't let it come to this!

Already come up here as well now tho!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-14472178

Summat needs to be done against this NOW!

Would be much better if they could put this rioting down to something useful tho! Like the stupidly high petrol prices, and the high vat rates etc! Not that I'd advocate all the fires and the looting, but at least it'd be put to a much better cause which is actually useful to the population. Instead, their making our insurance claims etc much higher! :(

Sicilian
10-08-11, 09:54
lmao, Sic, which one are you?

http://pictur.eu/londonriots/vigilante-groups/

It's quite disturbing that it's getting towards vigilantes going after the looters and rioters tho! Shouldn't have to come to this, and the government shouldn't let it come to this!

Unfortunatly that's what the soft touch police force and the goverment have let come to. Just well gutted I never knew this was going on last night, would have been down there in a shot ;)

charliesen
10-08-11, 12:36
Instead of all the local people cleaning the streets up why not chain all the guys who were arrested together and make THEM clean their own mess up.
Also get the water cannons out and fill them up with a red dye or something so when these kids go home everyone will know they took part in the riots

Mr. Mister
10-08-11, 12:52
Guys..

Im not being funny when i say this.. And im not having a dig at anyone.. And i dont mean to offend anyone..

But we have had 40 years of that sh1te over here in NI..

No-one on the mainland seemed to give a sh1te about that..

Now its on your side of the Irish Sea.. and its an out-rage.. ???

Plastic bullets and water canon have mentioned to bring the crowds under control.. But the do gooders said no.. as these 2 methods of crowd control should not be used.. as the UK is a civilized country..

Are we in N.I. not part of the UK.. ???

Double standards i think.. !!!!

Larry-G
10-08-11, 14:05
the scary part for me is that the NEO NATZI's such as the EDL now want to get a piece of the publicity by sending out their members so supposedly do what the police cant ?.