PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] config switch green screen

digi247
07-08-11, 19:16
Hi all,

getting a green screen when i try to activate my cccam.cfg files under cccam 2.2.1, I have made 2 files cccam_0.cfg and cccam_1.cfg and both are in the /etc folder when i go to blue button then cccam info then press menu button i see both files with a blank square box. I then try to activate 1 by pressing the green activate button but as soon as this is done bang green screen.

It works perfectly well with 1 file in there as i dont need to use the config switch button.

digi247
07-08-11, 19:32
Heres the Crash log

sonc
07-08-11, 21:51
I can't really help, but I had this same issue on the Duo a long while back. Selecting an alternate file sometimes resulted in none of the boxes being ticked, the actual cfg file getting deleted from /etc, and then the green screen.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?3040-green-screen-on-cccam-switch-config/page2

digi247
08-08-11, 00:30
thanks sonc,

I did see that thread and had a good read and found a few other similar storys of this happening.

Anyway i appear to have solved mine i dont know if this is the normal solution but i had to add a cccam.cfg file in with the other 2 files which are named cccam_0.cfg and cccam_1.cfg this has now solved my green screen problem and lets me swith between the other 2 now no problem.

Thanks.