PDA

View Full Version : WebControl page layout issue on new image - vix 2.2.109

xdoktor
07-08-11, 14:12
Hey friends - updated VU+ Duo using online service (wicked btw!! thanks Team V!) with VIX 2.2.109
and all seems ok but have noticed now when i go to 'WebControl' in Firefox 5 that there is a layout issue occuring with the selected bouquet sitting underneath bouquet list and NOT to the right as before...
any ideas? i have clean the cache etc - Tested Working OK in I Explorer 8
I use this a lot (with Firefox prior to update) as I am at my desk most of the day!! lol

cheers
Dok

xdoktor
07-08-11, 14:51
strange...now working!!

judge
07-08-11, 15:04
I've noticed this too...
happens sometimes but not always.

xdoktor
07-08-11, 17:38
and now not working...weird!

punisher
07-08-11, 17:47
must be something on ur computer as ive always used FF and has always worked no problemo's. not sure what it would be though ...try uninstall and reinstall

also u got a screeny of what u mean by the layout issue

judge
07-08-11, 18:24
must be something on ur computer as ive always used FF and has always worked no problemo's. not sure what it would be though ...try uninstall and reinstall

also u got a screeny of what u mean by the layout issue

I'm using chrome & it's just happened again. Think it happens after leaving page open & after it refreshes itself a few times...
screenie attached.9747

xdoktor
07-08-11, 18:45
Yep my screenie is the same as 'judge'.....it never did this before recent updates

ta
Dok

andyblac
09-08-11, 12:48
it to do with the new scrollbar i added to the the bouquets list, they no point in fixing as we have to remove the plugin away :)

profixit
09-08-11, 17:57
I get this most of the time too. I know the corrupt layout is annoying but still works. It has made my receiver crash once.

Rob van der Does
18-08-11, 08:54
I do have this issue sometimes, but only when using IE; using FF there never is any problem.

I presume you tried clearing the browsers cache?