PDA

View Full Version : Sly italia cards?

hifial
06-08-11, 07:59
Are sly italia cards paired with a box like in the uk?

Sicilian
06-08-11, 08:04
No they're not.

hifial
06-08-11, 09:45
Thanks for that

Stanman
06-08-11, 14:36
Also the UK boxes are not paired either OSN and one other iirc are at the moment

hifial
06-08-11, 18:46
Uk cards are paired to boxes for premium content sports & movies for sure

Stanman
07-08-11, 17:39
Uk cards are paired to boxes for premium content sports & movies for sure

There not mate, with the right info they can be used in other boxes.

banie01
07-08-11, 17:57
There not mate, with the right info they can be used in other boxes.

What? Really?
If the UK card isn't paired to a specific box, why do I need to input a Boxkey in my .Cfg to view premium content?
Just what info does one need to use it in other boxes then?

Larry-G
07-08-11, 18:05
What? Really?
If the UK card isn't paired to a specific box, why do I need to input a Boxkey in my .Cfg to view premium content?
Just what info does one need to use it in other boxes then?

thats the point he is making.

while the cards are paired to one box only, you can very easily get around this by just adding the boxkey etc to your chosen config. in fact some cams such as oscam can even read that data directly from the card it self eliminating the need for the boxkey in the first place.

banie01
07-08-11, 18:27
Fair enough ;) Thanks Pheonix.
In my eye's though that still counts as the card being paired to a box, with the option of using the boxkey to allow you to use a different box if you choose.
But its just semantics I suppose.

silverfox0786
07-08-11, 22:34
thats the point he is making.

while the cards are paired to one box only, you can very easily get around this by just adding the boxkey etc to your chosen config. in fact some cams such as oscam can even read that data directly from the card it self eliminating the need for the boxkey in the first place.

your very slightly wrong there

i got a new sky HD package which ment a new card and did a box key generate and it never cleared premium

i then pluggedinto oscam and looked at box key which showed up in info pane
it was different

i then left the boxkey out as oscam was able to read off the the card but still no premuim unlocked

i then inserted the box key that oscam told me from the info pane and the premuim cleared without a glitch

Larry-G
07-08-11, 22:51
well i dont use oscam to be fair.

silverfox0786
08-08-11, 00:02
well i dont use oscam to be fair.

i wasnt having a dig mate

i was just mentioning it to clear up some confusion