PDA

View Full Version : weird VTI issue

martyd
05-08-11, 16:30
new image been fine for 3 days used crossepg updater this morning, now i have no infobar when i press OK, its there on zap or channel change but not on OK

Larry-G
06-08-11, 08:22
sadly i dont know how much if any help we can be to you. most of us here use VIX, in fact iv'e never even tried a VTI image so i'd have no clue how to help other than ask the VTI team or see if any others using this image are having the same problems.

martyd
06-08-11, 09:44
its nothing to do with the image, it was the crossepg update corrupted something, done it again its ok now, VTI is a top image why haven't you tried it ? if you dont try you dont know

Larry-G
06-08-11, 10:05
its nothing to do with the image, it was the crossepg update corrupted something, done it again its ok now, VTI is a top image why haven't you tried it ? if you dont try you dont know

the way you worded your thread made it seem as if it were a image fault, as for why i have not tried VTI, truthfully i have no interest in trying it. VIX does every thing i ever need and the fact that it is constantly updated and improved on a almost daily basis is a very nice incentive to stick where i am, ( that and the fact i am a beta tester for VIX ).

martyd
06-08-11, 11:03
Well i come from a different place, been using a long time tried all of them vix done nothing for me, BH and vti so much better in my opinion, everyone to his own though

marty
06-08-11, 13:27
Well i come from a different place, been using a long time tried all of them vix done nothing for me, BH and vti so much better in my opinion, everyone to his own though

VIX seems perfect for me :) I treid every image there was when I had a DM800 some were better than others but none had all the features I wanted then I got a DUO tried them all again and stuck with VIX as that seemed to do all :thumbsup:

Mr00oo00
14-08-11, 10:09
hi :)

I second martyd :thumbsup::cool:

VTI now become super because it is stable and has everything you need.

canthackit
21-08-11, 11:33
apart from rytec epg of course ;)

which happens to be the best epg proggie on the planet

canthackit
21-08-11, 17:51
apart from rytec epg of course ;)

which happens to be the best epg proggie on the planet

Ooooooops:rolleyes:

i meant of course Ryvix or xmltv as it's now called

regards: canthackit