PDA

View Full Version : Mount menu gone

kooleracer
04-08-11, 23:24
Hello,

I was adding a new mount when the mount failed i reboot the box and now the device setup menu to mount cifs mounts is gone. How can i het i back without having to reflash can somebody maybe upload the necessary files. it's something like networkbrowser that is what i'm missing. And why can't you have more than 1 active mount at the same time. I was trying that when sudddenly the box got stuck and i rebooted, and then the device menu was gone.

silverfox0786
08-08-11, 21:33
Mount menu went for me today as well

do a update that will bring it back

It brought it back for me

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

kooleracer
25-08-11, 01:02
please take a look at my log i just send you (Ref: 1314229607.77). How can i get it back without reflasing. Is a strange thing a soon as I add a second mount en want to enable the first mount i get green screen and now i cant go to mount setup. Network > Device setup now only 5 choices. Adapater settings , Namesever settings, Network Test, Restart network and Networkwizard the orthers are gone.....

Is there away to install the networkbrowser with ipk pack file?

The Lambton Worm
25-08-11, 12:54
please take a look at my log i just send you (Ref: 1314229607.77). How can i get it back without reflasing. Is a strange thing a soon as I add a second mount en want to enable the first mount i get green screen and now i cant go to mount setup. Network > Device setup now only 5 choices. Adapater settings , Namesever settings, Network Test, Restart network and Networkwizard the orthers are gone.....

Is there away to install the networkbrowser with ipk pack file?

Just do an online update. No need to reflash.

kooleracer
25-08-11, 14:43
no package available to update or installed so thats no help. if some can upload his networkbrowser ( ofcourse with default settings).