Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Update keeps flashing despite updating to version 17

mskhan01

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I my update my Vu Solo2 this evening to the latest version of helios (17) but straight after the update it was still flashing for a newer update,& when I checked for the update files, it didn't show anything but I still went ahead with the update. It is still flashing for the update after reboot & I have done it a few times now?
 
Same here on my vu+ solo2 -- looks like there is a file missing on the server:

opkg upgrade
Upgrading openvix-bootlogo on root from 4.0-r3.0 to 4.2-r20140508124107.0...
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.c...ix-bootlogo_4.2-r20140508124107.0_vusolo2.ipk.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Collected errors:
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.c...ix-bootlogo_4.2-r20140508124107.0_vusolo2.ipk, wget returned 1.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to download openvix-bootlogo. Perhaps you need to run 'opkg update'?
 
It may either be a helios 17 bug or a solo2 issue with this update. I also have a duo2 and the update went through perfectly on helios 16. I am now on 17 with the duo and there are no issues.
 
Hi,
it is a Solo2 only issue. 1 package is missing on the feed and we are aware of it.

ciao
 
Thanks for the heads up
Just came looking as I have just updated to 017 and faced with the same problem
Foz
 
Any suggestions on how to fix this, or do we have to wait for the next update?:confused:
 
Yeah same here on my solo 2

Shows 1 a liable update but when u click into it to see the update it's clear

So I hit backup and update and looks as if it performs it as box reboots etc but when back on this one blank update shows still?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
as has been explained this is simply a missing bootlogo file, it has no affect on the image what so ever, but if your that put out by it just turn the update notification's off, then you will never see the icon to update again.
 
Sorry for the "newbie" question, but where is the flashing update icon? I am on Helios 16, with the Blue HD3 skin.
 
press the ok button to pull up the first infobar, you should see a green flashing light, thats the update icon, it can also flash red if the feeds are set to unstable.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top