B
Bradleybear
Guest
Hi folks
Some of my channels are listed as n/a in the bouquet lists. A reflash has not cured it. I run auto scan in service searching and this finds all channels, but on a full restart it goes back to having missing channel names. This is frustrating as it won't populate epg for the n/a channels either. Auto bouquet also does nothing. Been like this for 2 days, am running 800 build at mo. I can't think of anything I have done as a catalyst for this. I am pulling my hair out. I only have tsmedia installed as an extra. Nothing else.
Please help!!!!!
Some of my channels are listed as n/a in the bouquet lists. A reflash has not cured it. I run auto scan in service searching and this finds all channels, but on a full restart it goes back to having missing channel names. This is frustrating as it won't populate epg for the n/a channels either. Auto bouquet also does nothing. Been like this for 2 days, am running 800 build at mo. I can't think of anything I have done as a catalyst for this. I am pulling my hair out. I only have tsmedia installed as an extra. Nothing else.
Please help!!!!!