Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Find & Move Channel

Title
    Thanks

Find & Move Channel

Does anyone kow where instructions on how to search for STV HD and move it to channel 103 on EPG. I am using AutobouquesMaker

Astra 2F, 28.2°E
    Freesat & Sky Digital: STV HD (United Kingdom) broadcasts in DVB-S Clear on 10994.00MHz, pol.H SR:22000 FEC:5/6 SID:12130 PID:2306[MPEG-4] /2308 nar,2307 English.

EDIT:
    The official launch date is 28/10/2014. The current name is 12130.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    OOPs, the edit I made was wrong, launch date for STV HD is 28/04/2014. I've corrected it.

ABM is designed to mimic the exact order of the official stream. As STV HD is not officially launced, you wont be able to automatically add it, Yu can however make your own bouquet and leave it in there.

You can also use Lraizer's plugin which would automatically do the updates. You would have to enable the other bouquet and also swap with channel 1043

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

jimmyjoe (18-04-14),rosco1874 (17-04-14)

Title
    Thanks
    I prefer autobouquets makes to Lraizers but i like to delete channel 164 Challenge +1 move TG4 from 163 to 164 and then put TV3 (not in sky epg) to channel 163... when i move TV3 to 163 it moves fine, but when i then exit all channels and go back in, it moves tv3 to before 101 BBC1 and it is marked at channel 63!! with bbc1 now 102....... anyone any idea why it does this?

many thanks

Title
    Thanks
    anyone got any idea on this?

Title
    Thanks
    got a work around.... saved it as channel 308 then when i exited move mode it placed it at 163 where i wanted it.... not sure why it does that

Title
    Thanks
    any1 any idea how to easily move channels properly.... the move function does not appear to work properly

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    It doesn't work if you are using ABM, the reason is ABM allocates a channel to a section, it won't let you then move that channel out of that section into another properly, or input a channel that it didn't scan in without messing up the status quo, the way to do it is with channel swap in the XML although you will struggle adding something into the bouquet.

Title
    Thanks
    thanks for the response... i dont even use sections... i only set up all channels..... still not work with this set up?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    But all channels has sections...