Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: iDreamX 3.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

iDreamX 3.

iDreamX v3.0.13
    31/03/2014

Code:
    The new version is finally online.
    That was again just before close, but I was very busy in the last few weeks and I have eliminated several bugs.
    Since the transition to Cocoa but was a pretty major update, I have decided to extend the trial period one last time.

So you can make an update immediately.
    iDreamX 3.0.13
    Code:

new:

- IDreamX is now a Mac OSX Cocoa program.
        Full-screen mode is enabled.
                Menu: Edit / view or on the full screen icon at the top right of the main screen click.
            The 'Picon tool' and the 'expert mode' is not possible in full-screen mode.
        Retina displays are now supported. 

- Film Export
        Installed the latest version of ffmpeg -. (Ffmpeg v2.1.3)
        - The start position and the end position (or Läge) the conversion can now be defined.
            (See Start and end / time in the Experts section)
                  The mode (end / duration) changes when I click on them.
        - The film can now now be cropped (cropping)
            (See pruning in expert area)
                Simple set of the cutout portion through extensive Crop tool with preview.
        - The ratio of the film can now be set.

- FTP tool
        - The upload speed of large files has been greatly improved. (Now more than 300% faster)

- Movie tool
        - IDreamX now remembers the sort mode (by name or date), including Ascending or Descending.
            (The corresponding entries in 'Settings / Movies' were therefore removed)
        - When searching for a film, the movie list is sorted correspond now.
        - Movie List as VLC playlist export ... added in the movie list context menu
            (Allows the playback of boxing films directly with VLC)
        - Movie List as '3 D Player 'playlist export ... added in the movie list context menu
            (Allows the playback of boxing films directly with 3D player. Makes sense only for 3D films!)
        - Added 3D stream and stream 3D settings ... in the movie list context menu
            (Plays 3D film - the film is thereby converted into another format such as Anaglyph or 2D)
        - Show 'type' in the movie list in Settings / Movies added.
            This addition to the name and the type appears in the movie list.
        - The upload speed of films was greatly improved. (Now more than 300% faster)

- Bouquet tool
        - Bouquet as VLC playlist export ... Added 'List Members' bouquets' in the context menu of the
            (Allows the playback of transmitters directly with VLC)
        'Export playlist ... in the context menu of the' bouquet as '3 D players' added 'List Members' Bouquets -
            (Allows the playback of transmitters directly with '3 D player. Makes sense only with 3D channels!)
        - Showing channels with a certain frequency now has live search.
            (Button with the triangle next to the [All] button)
        - Showing EPG now works with alternatives.

- Control tool & Quick check tool
        - New remote control: VU + DUO ²

- Streaming Tool
        - Added 3D stream and stream 3D settings ... in the channel list context menu
            (Plays 3D Transmitter - The transmitter is thereby converted into another format such as Anaglyph or 2D)

- EPG tool
        - On the sides of the 'station selection button' is now available [+] and [- |
            These buttons can be the channel within the bouquets, forward and turn back.
                The keyboard shortcuts for these buttons are in accordance with [+] and [-]
        - Context menu for the 'station selection button' added.
            This leave can be conveniently the stations of the current bouquets select.

- Spinner Tool    
        - "Animated Gif file folder ..." added as an option in "Open".
            Allows you to easily open Anim gifs as a spinner. (With Preview)

- Help menu
        - "Window center" added
            Centers the iDreamX main window

bug fix:
    - Fixed some minor bugs.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    excellent stuff but is there a way to stop it expiring i can only use it for 1 day ??
    thanks in advance
    VU + DUO + OPENVIX ZEUS + LATEST IMAGE.... SPIDERBOX 9000 HD.... TM 6900 HD... TM 9100...SD.... TM 1500..SD..... AND LOADS OF CAMS CARDS ETC

boysheff
    what is it this? is it similar to openwebif and how to install via ftp
    Last edited by boysheff; 02-04-14 at 18:02.

Title
    Thanks
    no its for a mac user interface to talk ftp to stb
    VU + DUO + OPENVIX ZEUS + LATEST IMAGE.... SPIDERBOX 9000 HD.... TM 6900 HD... TM 9100...SD.... TM 1500..SD..... AND LOADS OF CAMS CARDS ETC

boysheff
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky72 View Post
    no its for a mac user interface to talk ftp to stb
    h. ok cheers pal

Title
    Thanks
    VU+ DUO2, Black Hole 2.1.7, Idreamx 3.0.16

B][/B]Hey all

Newbie here so have patience please. When I use IDREAMX, it doesn't connect to Bouquets part. A message comes up saying "Login failed". Does anyone have a clue why this is happening?

If its IDREAMX what other program should I try?

Also advice on upgrading to openblackhole. Is it worth it???

Tks

Paul