Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Abm no hd channels

Title
    Thanks

Abm no hd channels

Scan for terrestrial channels ok from uk source hd and sd are present but using abm free view source sandy Heath only sd channels are found is this a problem with abm have tried various area source tmnano3t with good signal tuner c

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Which image number are you on?

The two mast details we have for ABM to identify HD cahnenls on Tererstrial are Crystal Palace and Sandy Heath.

Title
    Thanks
    Apollo 100 was the same on previous versions

Title
    Thanks
    The details were only added recently, but should still work.

Can you see this thread and provide the details please. I am afraid with localised stuff, we depend on people's to upload logs and tests.
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...nnels-%28UK%29

Also screenshots of your ABM settings would be great.

Strange, I have just flashed Apollo 100 and it pulled in the HD channels. See video, a bit raw.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for reply I think the problem is down to location although the terrestrial service main search appears to look at the uk areas and has in my case found a lot of hd channels the abm however is more precise as to transmitter a new scan today has found about six which is ok from Sandy Heath to wisbech where I am so it seems it's all down to the aerial again thanks for reply

Title
    Thanks
    Is it possible Sandy Heath is not your local mast?

You are right, it is a case of location. If you can provide the details, they will be added.

Title
    Thanks
    The recommended transmitter is Belmont although I get good reception from there no hd channels

Title
    Thanks
    Can we leave ABM to one side for now? We will deal with it later.

1. What do you have your tuner set as? If you have Sandy Heath, please deselect it. Use Europe or UK.
    2. How many HD channels do you get from a normal scan?
    3. If you get 10 or more HD channels, can you provide the logs and the data will be added for ABM.

Title
    Thanks
    I have rechecked terrestrial services scan UK All Regions approx 20 HD channels some are same channel different frequencies and rescan abm using sandy heath and counted HD channels 13 attached log
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    I dont know what the problem is? Can you help to understand

You first said ABM was not finding HD channels for Sandy Heath, now you say there are 13 shich sounds right please confirm state of play.

You also mentioned Belmont. I though this was your local mast and you wanted the details to be added so that ABM can pull in the HD channels when you use it. I asked that you get the logs/details as per this thread

Title
    Thanks
    My tmnano3t froze during an update to apollo 106 stopped on reboot and had to reflash back to 100 perhaps thats why I can now get terrestrial hd channels like many other users I would prefer to watch channels rather than keep trying dodgy software why isnt it in the update folder on yer site sorry to go off topic

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    There is nothing wrong with build 106. The images on the FTP server require a human to put them there, it's not automatic. Yes there is currently a issue performing a online update to build 106 on the technomate but apart from that build 106 works as well as any other. If however you still feel that the free ViX image is dodgy you are welcome to use another image from a different team.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Thread is now closed as OP is happy using Sandy Heath mast. Presumably.

Anybody else in Belmont or any other area wanting to add HD channels to UK Terrestrial ABM, see following thread.