Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

crash installing vix2.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndesorden
  • Start date Start date
are u installing as dual boot or into flash

you got the box thinking its a dreambox and not all files have flased

retransfer the usb vix files to usb stick and flash fresh

use teracopy to transfer the files so it verifies the transfer

Code:
unable to load config ([Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/etc/enigma2/settings'), assuming defaults...
 
Hi silverfox,
i'm installing from usb stick.... not dual.
But, i think i've hardware issue. When i flash, i need to flash several times. I flash, light green blinking, ok, power off, power on... i wait 5 minutes and black screen (nothing happens)
I put another time usb stick, power off, power on... and sometimes enigma starts (at 4 or 5 try). Now, i'm triying to restart a full backup image vix 2.0 and JUST NOW at 4th flashing... enigma starts..........
I'm desesperate. Tomorrow i'll try with teracopy.

Thanks!
 
i have a feeling its yr nand and may be corrupt and without vuutil i cant suggest what to do

it seems that when u flash not all files are writtern to the nand

if yr in warenty i would suggest emailing vuplus and seeing if they can look at it and perform a warenty repair
 
Hi Silverfox, thanks again...
I think you're good feelings ;-)
I connect serial port and put sticky and start to flash.... and the 8-10 first lines are NAND error or somethink like that. After that lines, reading usb files.
And, I have another problem i think it is related: when vu solo on or in standby if i take out the plug or if the the lights goes off, then i put the plug back or lights comes back... image crash and i need to reflash.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?6373-Vix-crash-after-electrical-power-off

It's still under warranty so i will do that you suggested to me.

Regards!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top