Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] Audio Fix for cable on older boxes

  • Thread starter Thread starter bees
  • Start date Start date
B

bees

Guest
Hi

I have a miraclebox mini and gigablue SE800 plus which do not have the latest Openvix 5.1 image
to correct the audio problems on cable.

Is there a fix for these boxes ?

Any help would be appreciated

cheers

bees
 
:D

So no update then, looks like i need to find another way to skin a cat, where there is a will there is a way :thumbsup:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There's a patch needed in libdvbsi++, not difficult to find, but how you add it is another matter.
 
there is an installable package. not sure if it will work on OP's image.

I have old build environments still, so if someone can post an idiots guide, i can try to make it.
 
I asked the same question with the hope they might be able to put it on the older builds,
 
Switched my miraclebox mini to openatvi ages ago as too much hassle since stopped supporting, audio got fixed for cable channels issue the other day online update, didn't need to flash again.
 
Yea a might need to do the same, just the EPG doesn't pull in the same as Vix.

Openatv here I come,
 
there is an installable package. not sure if it will work on OP's image.

I have old build environments still, so if someone can post an idiots guide, i can try to make it.

The .ipk of the patch you have does work in many old images Abu, I've even used it in a 2 Year old ViX4E2 on a Gigablue SE800. It doesn't hurt to try, especially if users remember to take a full image backup 1st.

I've attached the .ipk, the command I've used to install tells the box to downgrade or reinstall the existing version number and ignore any failed dependencies.

Code:
cd /tmp
opkg install --force-downgrade --force-reinstall --force-depends *ipk
 

Attachments

Thanks Lincsat,

That worked for me on my Extrend ET5000, very pleased to have my box back up and running.

Can I ask using this patch should I now disable autoboquets?

Many thaks
 
Thanks Lincsat,

That worked for me on my Extrend ET5000, very pleased to have my box back up and running.

Can I ask using this patch should I now disable autoboquets?

Many thaks

The receiver now deals with the bad descriptor.

You can use autobouquets. You can also AutoBouquetsMaker without the PID hacks.
 
Yea a might need to do the same, just the EPG doesn't pull in the same as Vix.

Openatv here I come,


I am using Openatv now and got no more problems, nor with sound, nor with recordings/black screens on other channels when recording starts, EPG also no problem.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top