Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenViX 4.2 Image Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCD4linux always has been a resource hog, I've never really understood why people choose to put such a hungry plugin on their boxes even its such a powerful receiver as a duo2.
 
LCD4linux still vey slow and freezing. Have uninstalled and re-installed the plugin. Still the same.
That will make no difference. I'm sure there is a setting that provokes this; I'll try to find it again. Remind me in a couple of days if I didn't come back to this.
 
I have a Duo2 as well, copied the settings for LCD4Linux, all running good.
 
Thread closed, thread was meant to notify of release only. Please start your own support thread if you have an issue.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top